Drug Dealers
Tip

Maspeth, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Why is it that you report noted drug dealers to the Clinton County police and they do nothing about it?
really

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Tip wrote:
Why is it that you report noted drug dealers to the Clinton County police and they do nothing about it?
Id like to know myself,it seems like some drug dealers get away with anything no matter if its reported to the police or the DA.
thats not all

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Tip wrote:
Bar-ers up in Standish sell drugs,beats thier animals(nearly beat his horse to death) Has been incarcerated for 20 years or more,never worked just lived off the system and now fill out a false statement sign it as the truth and The assistant ADA in clinton county fights it for them,now they know the law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joyce Mitchell, right, appears in Clinton County C (Sep '15) Sep '15 kev from michigan 1
News NBC Exclusive: Joyce Mitchell on the Today Show... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kev 1
News Altona man arrested for sexually abusing child (Oct '14) Dec '14 Ugg 4
News State trooper charged with rape (Feb '13) Mar '14 Frustr8ed 3
News The Heroin Cycle: Clinton County's Largest Drug... (Feb '14) Feb '14 just saying 2
News NY selling former Adirondack prison at auction (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sun 1
Clinton County Landfill properly run and/or doe... (Nov '13) Nov '13 curous 1
More from around the web