Plattsburgh attorney Edward Narrow allegedly assaulted his wife.

Oct 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Republican

A local attorney has found himself on the other side of the law after he allegedly assaulted his wife.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2010
john tatro

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2009
ed narrow was charged with leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident in st. lawrence county a friend of his whom i know also stated to me that ed told him he was drunk at the time of the crash and purposely left the scene of the accident to avoid being charged with dwi i also personaly read a letter written by ed narrow advising a witness to one of his drunken assaults on an unknown male subject in the village of potsdam on how to answer the police if questioned due to the fact that the man was injured. edward narrows actions from the drunken assault on his wife, the threats to her daughter and his other actions in his past clearly indicate that he is morraly incapable of discharging the duties as a practitioner of law
Doozer

Mooers, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Sounds like a real tough guy!LOL!
sup

Trumbull, CT

#3 Oct 30, 2010
So I wondering? wha ever happend?
shuckin

Madison, NJ

#4 Nov 2, 2010
he bought his way off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State trooper charged with rape (Feb '13) Mar '14 Frustr8ed 3
The Heroin Cycle: Clinton County's Largest Drug... (Feb '14) Feb '14 just saying 2
NY selling former Adirondack prison at auction (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sun 1
Clinton County Landfill properly run and/or doe... (Nov '13) Nov '13 curous 1
Drug Dealers (Jul '10) Jan '13 thats not all 3
bogus charges (Jan '13) Jan '13 can this be true 1
looking for boys toys (Sep '12) Sep '12 outside boys toys 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clinton County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••