Frankfort shooting lands one in hospital, one in jail

Dec 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal and Courier

A man was arrested this morning on suspicion of attempted murder after a shooting in Clinton County.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2012
WoW

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Again 2 of Frankfort's finest....
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I dont understand the need for a shooting in Franktucky, There is more than enough meth to go around for everyone here. What was the problem?
it is what it is

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Rumor has it that Lonnie was trying to break into the residence on Morrison street. That is why he attempted to ride his bicycle away, instead of staying at the scene and was not critically injured.
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Miguel-Certified Mexican wrote:
Shootings are normal with Gringo, so what?
And shootings never happen in your country? At least the guy shot got away with his head. Would have been lopped off south of the border..........
WoW

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Someone please explain if this guy was a known violent felon with multiple violent convictions how he was not locked up to begin with? How are these meth head, heroin addicts with violent tendencies roaming the streets of Frankfort?
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

We have had this conversation before, listen carefully, The laws in this country are set up to favor the crooks and criminals, remember they have rights...now pay attention.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

it is what it is wrote:
Rumor has it that Lonnie was trying to break into the residence on Morrison street. That is why he attempted to ride his bicycle away, instead of staying at the scene and was not critically injured.
what was so special in the house?? Drugs ?? Did the lil fellow who shot . Was he a gang Banger ?? Crupted souls ?? I'm confused .
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I really am enjoying how "Miguel" who may or may not be hispanic. He sure is pointing out some obvious issues in our community and our country. However, gringos need not to worry, Mr. Obama just like the fine leaders we have here in Franktucky will make everything just fine. just keep believeing!!
Smart Gringo

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

<quoted text>
Gringo, I am hispanic. I was educated in Frankfort for free. I did detassel corn plants when I was small child, but no more. Today Gringo takes care of my family, I do nothing for work.
Hell, you act like its something special to be a mexican and get everything for free. I am a "Gringo" as you would say and my family has been getting shit for free for years. I will continue this forever and ever. Love America and all the hard workers.....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That being said, us Mexicans even got a free voucher to be used for Christmas tree, and another one for lights. Bet you didn't get one of those, Gringo.
Care to provide proof of this voucher? A scan of the voucher document should suffice.
Cuckold Juan

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

my voucher is signed by Mayor and I doubt Mayor would like the fine people of this fine ciudad to know he was so generous to a simple mexican like me, perhaps he will provide Punjab with one as well since his picture is quite sexy mon.
Cuckold Juan

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

because of gente like me and Miguel this town will survive for if left to the gringos this town would just be rest stop and we all know what rest stop brings around, nothing but abusadores de menores and desviados.
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Cuckold Juan wrote:
because of gente like me and Miguel this town will survive for if left to the gringos this town would just be rest stop and we all know what rest stop brings around, nothing but abusadores de menores and desviados.
This town is already a rest stop for you people. Please move on to the next min wage job. I am sure your breed has a place for you to bunk down in another town. Two bedroom appartment with 20 people in it..........
the little guy

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>
First I don't think I can post this on topix. But you have my word for it Gringo, that should be good enough.
now that the black gangster's are movin in to town will see how long ya hang out you'll be gettin Robbed becaus all of ya that dont have green card's can't use a bank so they will prey on you like they do in every other city
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Raul wrote:
<quoted text>
We will not move on, but continue to take more of whatever you have. If any of our families need a place to "bunk down" there are people like Punjab that will find us a safe house. He is a kind generous person and has even offered food in the past.
Why do you need someone to supply your food? Thought the president was taking care of that..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••