Small towns shrink as city populations boom

Feb 11, 2011 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 6

Some of the people responsible for the increase in population reflected in the latest U.S. Census are coming from counties outside the Indianapolis metropolitan area.

Full Story
Hot dog

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Unless you live on the SE end of town, Frankfort is a nasty place to live.
Toes-A-Burnen

Rossville, IN

#2 Feb 12, 2011
I live on the NE side of the County. I like it there. I think most people have worked hard to buy whatever fits their lifestyle. I know they like where they live. As for your comment (Hot dog) it must be difficult to be stuck in town and never travel anywhere. I can show you many nasty cities beyond your wildest dreams. Just confess, Frankfort is not a bad place to live. Why do you hate the people on the NE - SW - W - Central - E - and NW end of town? Its obvious you must have a twinkle in your eye for people on the SE end of town. Tell them who you are, then they can invite you over.
Hot dog

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Toes-A-Burnen wrote:
I live on the NE side of the County. I like it there. I think most people have worked hard to buy whatever fits their lifestyle. I know they like where they live. As for your comment (Hot dog) it must be difficult to be stuck in town and never travel anywhere. I can show you many nasty cities beyond your wildest dreams. Just confess, Frankfort is not a bad place to live. Why do you hate the people on the NE - SW - W - Central - E - and NW end of town? Its obvious you must have a twinkle in your eye for people on the SE end of town. Tell them who you are, then they can invite you over.
a)I'm not stuck in town. I moved out of Frankfort.
b)I've traveled to many countries in the world. Yes, I have seen nasty cities, but it's not my home.
c) I absolutely don't hate people on the other sides of Frankfort. I have lived there, I have family and friends that live there. I feel sorry for them because of their surrounding neighbors who live like pigs.
Hot dog

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2011
And by living like pigs I do not mean because they might be low income. Hell, so am I but you don't see couches on my front porch, 3-4 vehicles squeezed onto my property
Toes-A-Burnen

Rossville, IN

#5 Feb 13, 2011
You said and I quote " Frankfort is a nasty place to live" I disagree. If you dont like it here you are free to leave. You also said :you feel sorry for these people" why? they can move if they dont like it. You also said "you have moved out of town" well if you have I sure as hell do not appreciate out of towners down talking my community. Are you one of them pointy headed standard setters? trying to tell everyone else how to live? Gosh I hope not, but you have stated an opinion and I disagree.
My Opinion

Noblesville, IN

#6 Feb 13, 2011
Toes-A-Burnen wrote:
You said and I quote " Frankfort is a nasty place to live" I disagree. If you dont like it here you are free to leave. You also said :you feel sorry for these people" why? they can move if they dont like it. You also said "you have moved out of town" well if you have I sure as hell do not appreciate out of towners down talking my community. Are you one of them pointy headed standard setters? trying to tell everyone else how to live? Gosh I hope not, but you have stated an opinion and I disagree.
Frankfort is a S>HIT HOLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inmates express themselves through art Jul '14 Tidbit 1
Frankfort PD enforcing face-to-face visits with... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Civilian 44
TIF Districts will help develop Clinton County (Jun '14) Jun '14 rest aasured 5
Frankfort officials hope to become 'food hub' (Apr '14) May '14 chester cheetah 6
Council to hear DPW request for $15M toward pot... (May '14) May '14 DavidM 2
Frankfort mayor made great strides, brought new... (Dec '12) Mar '14 Richelle M Lutz 966
Children riding bicycles hit by SUV (Aug '13) Mar '14 Crazy people 18
More from around the web