Sept 6 1926 slaying of 18month old

Posted in the Clermont County Forum

historyisamyster y

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2011
I know that it was a long time ago, but I am hoping someone can recall hearing about the death of Elizabeth Weber. She was 18 months old and her father John Weber quarelled with her Mother ? margarit, as she held Elizabeth in her arms and in a drunken rage he shot at his wife killing the baby and blinded her in one eye. If anybody knows anything about this case or the family I hope you will please respind to my message.My father and I are tracing our family tree and he would love to know what happened to the other children or where Elizabeth is buried in Batavia OHIO. I found an article that said John Weber was a farmer from nine mile.

Thanks.
Wondering

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2011
historyisamystery wrote:
I know that it was a long time ago, but I am hoping someone can recall hearing about the death of Elizabeth Weber. She was 18 months old and her father John Weber quarelled with her Mother ? margarit, as she held Elizabeth in her arms and in a drunken rage he shot at his wife killing the baby and blinded her in one eye. If anybody knows anything about this case or the family I hope you will please respind to my message.My father and I are tracing our family tree and he would love to know what happened to the other children or where Elizabeth is buried in Batavia OHIO. I found an article that said John Weber was a farmer from nine mile.
Thanks.
I'm curious to know if you and your father believe that you are related to the Weber family and if so, how? Your facts seem to be a bit sketchy to be a member of the family.
historyisamyster y

Burlington, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to know if you and your father believe that you are related to the Weber family and if so, how? Your facts seem to be a bit sketchy to be a member of the family.
....actually very detailed and yes. Johann Weber is in our family lineage.
Ronald Kidwell

AOL

#4 Jan 5, 2012
historyisamystery wrote:
Thanks.
Name: Elizabeth Weber
Titles & Terms:
Event: Death
Event Date: 06 Sep 1926
Event Place: Pierce, Clermont, Ohio
Residence:
Street Address:
Death Age: 18m, 2d
Marital Status: Unknown
Race: White
Birth Date: 04 Mar 1925
Birthplace: Cincinnati, O.
Estimated Birth Year: 1925
Burial Date: 08 Sep 1926
Burial Place: Batavia, Ohio
Cemetery:
Father: John Weaver
Father's Titles & Terms:
Father's Birthplace: Austria
Mother: Margret Weber
Mother's Titles & Terms:
Mother's Birthplace: Austria
Spouse:
Spouse's Titles & Terms:
Reference Number: fn 54292
Film Number: 1984473
Digital Folder Number: 4021847
Image Number: 1007
historyisamyster y

Burlington, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Thank you Mr. Kidwell for the information. I have a copy of the death certificate of Elizabeth. I am now trying to get some photographs from his prison records to add to his entry in our tree. Any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda stevens Nov '14 Vicky 1
Boy Hater Jul '14 Despise Cheaters 1
No charges to be filed in drowning of 9-year-ol... (Jan '14) Mar '14 Renee 3
Sheriff: Brother Stabs Brother (Feb '14) Feb '14 truesht 3
2 year old boy died (Feb '14) Feb '14 2tone 2
League for Animal Welfare (Jan '14) Jan '14 Scott 1
Chief to Franklin trustees: turn probe inward (Sep '10) Jan '14 haha 22
More from around the web