ALERT: Youth Minister Arrested For Se...

ALERT: Youth Minister Arrested For Sex With Teen

There are 20 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Dec 9, 2009, titled ALERT: Youth Minister Arrested For Sex With Teen. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Christopher Evans The Clermont County youth minister is charged with sexual battery for an incident involving a 15 year old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

concerned

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Please pray for his family. They are the victims in this, and are struggling with this horrific situation that has torn through their family.
omg

Dayton, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2009
People make mistakes...........
dave s

Middletown, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2009
yes people make mistakes.. but not for 6 months... the only reason he stoped is his wife walked in on him and the girl
omg

Dayton, OH

#4 Dec 24, 2009
Agreed..........
Concerned

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Dec 26, 2009
dave s wrote:
yes people make mistakes.. but not for 6 months... the only reason he stoped is his wife walked in on him and the girl
Not quite. The wife found a letter. She did not walk in on them.
whoitmayconcern

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2010
I know him personally. He is not a bad person. The "victim" should be charged too because she played a role in it and she wanted it to happen.
whoitmayconcern

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2010
dave s wrote:
well the "victim" should be charged too.
cause she wanted it to happen like he did.
ReallyAreYouSeri ous

Fairborn, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2010
he killed himself people....let his family live on. i know his daughter personally and she is torn up. has a lot of trouble and needs peace to survive

“Solo Stunts”

Since: Mar 10

Felicity Ohio

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Dude. I live in Las Vegas now... Legal age here is 16. No joke. I have lived here for 9 years now and to me and the sh!t I see on a daily basis. Who cares. All I am reading is he liked a girl who happened to be under age. So he wanted someone young and pretty. Ya'll act like you have never had a thought about anyone younger than you. Give it a rest. Its human nature. Gant it yes he was a man of god. But we are human. We sin. Isn't that the point of asking for forgiveness. Screw all of the people who pushed him to this. Adultery. thats all this was. That is if he was even married. None the less I will say it for all of you. God Please bess the man spoke of. He fell for the evil side and has paid the ultimate punishment. Please forgive his sins and let him R.I.P.

“Solo Stunts”

Felicity Ohio

#10 Mar 3, 2010
Funny how you people judge what he did but your all ashemed to put your names on the posts you left. If your gonna say something stand behind it or STFU.
mama

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2010
Although it is horrible how everything ended, it does make one think how often people do find teens attractive, but so many of those men don't and would NEVER act on that attraction. It is horrible that the man died, but let us not forget that that was a 15 yr old girl and the VICTIM. All of us fall short in God's eyes. She may have known what they were doing, but he was in a position of power and an elder. That makes it his fault, not just by law, but morally.

“Solo Stunts”

Felicity Ohio

#13 Apr 12, 2010
mama wrote:
Although it is horrible how everything ended, it does make one think how often people do find teens attractive, but so many of those men don't and would NEVER act on that attraction. It is horrible that the man died, but let us not forget that that was a 15 yr old girl and the VICTIM. All of us fall short in God's eyes. She may have known what they were doing, but he was in a position of power and an elder. That makes it his fault, not just by law, but morally.
Yet again. Someone who does not put their name on their comment. If you believe what you are saying to be true then stand behind it!
mama

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2010
Mo Marceau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again. Someone who does not put their name on their comment. If you believe what you are saying to be true then stand behind it!
I don't think it os important who wrote what. what do you care? Are you one of those people who are always wanting others to be exactly like you? Get a life. Either you agreed with my statement or you didn't. Who made you the topix police?! Calm down and worry about your own comments and not who said what. Your WAY too invested. haha

“Solo Stunts”

Felicity Ohio

#15 Apr 26, 2010
mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it os important who wrote what. what do you care? Are you one of those people who are always wanting others to be exactly like you? Get a life. Either you agreed with my statement or you didn't. Who made you the topix police?! Calm down and worry about your own comments and not who said what. Your WAY too invested. haha
No I just think its funny how society has lost its backbone. Grow up. Stand behind your work. Your word is all you truly have. At the end of the day. Everything in life is borrowed. Your not promised a tomorrow. Therefor you will only be remembered by 2 things. What you did with your life and what you have said to people. If you die tomorrow. What do you have to show for it from everyone on topix point of view... Nothing just a Stupid post on the internet. At least if you say something intelligent with your name on it everyone can say. Damn... That was a smart woman... Wish there were more like her. So to sum all of this up. I do agree with your post. Don't get me wrong... But seriously. If your going to say something. Stand behind it. Especially if it is intelligent. You don't find that on here much.
cburns5

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 9, 2010
whoitmayconcern wrote:
<quoted text>
well the "victim" should be charged too.
cause she wanted it to happen like he did.
How can u say she wanted it to happen? Do you realize she was only 15 yrs old????? He was a Youth Minister, a Man of God? Give me a break you sick minded Son of a B*!&H!!!
Sean McGomery

Amelia, OH

#18 Oct 10, 2010
My Name and I am in my late 20's. I see girls who look like 20 yr old and then find out they are underage.So many young girls wear clothes,makeup,out late and act much older then they are.I wonder why the parents allow them to be that way?It is wrong what the minister did and I am sure he knew she was too young. But in todays society it is really hard to tell age when they dress as they do.I think parents allow kids too much free hand in choices today.My mom /dad monitered my clothes,curfew,and behavoir and I'm glad they did,it help set values and good manners,which is lacking in many kids today. I think girls/boys need to dress and look their age and not like adults!
cburns5

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 11, 2010
whoitmayconcern wrote:
I know him personally. He is not a bad person. The "victim" should be charged too because she played a role in it and she wanted it to happen.
She was 15 yrs old she didn't know what she wanted because she was a child. Wake up and grow up. At 15 she didn't know what she wanted. jeeze
rlm

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2011
this was in Bethel not Felicity.
DeathMagnetic

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Sep 10, 2011
This is Like old news.. I went to his church for the Fall festival.. Saltair Church of Christ... I witnessed Evens Grope the Girls Hind end infront of the pastor Bob Wickline what was shocking is nobody seemed to Care... Am Glad evens is Dead. But i do feel sorry for his children they are the true victims in this.. Not Evens Wife.. not the girl Samantha..
levans

Hazard, KY

#22 Dec 29, 2011
excuse me but I was just as much a victim of this as my children....I know more than you I lived there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Blackburn Jul 23 lisa 33
News Only Sporty's!!! Sporty's Pilot Shop Helps ANN ... Jul 22 jerry 1
News Amy Baker sentenced to prison on drug charges (Jul '10) Jun '15 David 21
bad gas on bauer anyone? Mar '15 whatup 1
News Ohio House GOP freshman Becker is no shrinking ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Anna 1
Amanda stevens (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vicky 1
Boy Hater (Jul '14) Jul '14 Despise Cheaters 1
More from around the web