Clearfield Man Who Stole From Elderly...

Clearfield Man Who Stole From Elderly Woman Sentenced to State Prison

There are 7 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Clearfield Man Who Stole From Elderly Woman Sentenced to State Prison. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

A Clearfield man charged with taking over $89,000 from an elderly woman was sentenced to state prison on Monday in Clearfield County Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

hope

Curwensville, PA

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Hope he finds prison life unbearable. Taking money from an elderly woman, how pathetic!
Wheres my money

Clearfield, PA

#2 Mar 28, 2012
hope wrote:
Hope he finds prison life unbearable. Taking money from an elderly woman, how pathetic!
Sadly, he's not the only person who has ripped off the elderly. Too many people not pressing charges though and the thieves go on to another victim.
fuktards

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2012
i agree look what that lady from family base services did stole someones identity money and everything but did get caught so they think theyre smart but in the end they arent
disgusted

Ramey, PA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
fuktards wrote:
i agree look what that lady from family base services did stole someones identity money and everything but did get caught so they think theyre smart but in the end they arent
That was Jodi Yarger who worked for the Clearfield Area Agency on Aging. Look it up on Gant daily.com . Only did what less than 3 months in local jail. Stole thousands upon thousands, got a cell phone charged to her account, claiming she was dead. The woman was alive, thank God her family caught her. She used to try to get people in trouble all the time for the exact thing she did.
insmithmillpa

Port Matilda, PA

#6 Oct 31, 2012
That sound like another rumor I heard in Ramey. This insurance agent (Houtzdale PA)took money from these two older woman, one in a nursing home and the other is mental problems. Didn't hear anything about it more, because this family is high moral people and everyone didn't think that he would do this bad thing. He has used the money to pay his mortgage and buy other things.
Form of a question

Clearfield, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
insmithmillpa wrote:
That sound like another rumor I heard in Ramey. This insurance agent (Houtzdale PA)took money from these two older woman, one in a nursing home and the other is mental problems. Didn't hear anything about it more, because this family is high moral people and everyone didn't think that he would do this bad thing. He has used the money to pay his mortgage and buy other things.
So who is it?
Who you calling a Smurf

Du Bois, PA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Form of a question wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is it?
So how many people that live in Houtzdale sell insurance? Figure it out if it is so important. Get out the phonebook or go on Bing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge says woman sentenced for attempted sex wi... Sep '17 frilled2b 1
News Sheriff's Office Seeking Assistance in Locating... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Anonymous 3
News Faith Community Spotlight: Houtzdale's Christ t... (Apr '17) May '17 namredipsobla 3
News DA: 15 Drug Suspects Charged in "Operation Leaf... (Sep '15) Apr '17 CaptCrunch123 45
Have you seen the Penfield Wolfman? (Aug '15) Dec '16 Robert Smith 2
Sibylla Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 2
Missing woman from Clearfield (Feb '16) Nov '16 Jamie 2
More from around the web