Convicted Felon Jailed for Possessing Stolen Firearm, Vehicle

There are 20 comments on the Mar 12, 2012, GantDaily.com story titled Convicted Felon Jailed for Possessing Stolen Firearm, Vehicle. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

A previously convicted felon is back in jail after being found in possession of a stolen firearm and vehicle at 9:10 p.m. Thursday at the Harbor Inn in Decatur Township, Clearfield County, the Clearfield-based state police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
truthbetold

Lewisburg, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2012
so happy they got him before someone got really hurt.now the place that he worked at should get him for the stolen goods that he took and the so called mother in law should get him. im sure there are other charges that KY will get him for.
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#2 Mar 17, 2012
AND AS OF THIS DATE HE STILL REMAINS IN CCJ!AND I WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW IF AND WHEN ,HE IS RELEASED!

Since: May 09

Gearhartville

#3 Mar 17, 2012
REALLY wrote:
AND AS OF THIS DATE HE STILL REMAINS IN CCJ!AND I WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW IF AND WHEN ,HE IS RELEASED!
Do you always shout out about how importantly unimportant you are? Really?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Mike Lindeman wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always shout out about how importantly unimportant you are? Really?
Nice!!
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#5 Mar 17, 2012
You know nothing about the hell this man puts people threw,I just find it very odd that he is locked up,but is still sending messages to people,That is alright they are watching that now too.
concerned for my friend

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2012
My friend is the victim of this crime and she is been slammed on his facebook by his wife because the dude is in jail. how retarded. she also is possible committing slander on her facebook by talking about the victim. haters. act like the world owes them something.
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#7 Mar 18, 2012
THE THING IS BOTH WOMEN ARE VICTIMS, AND THEY ARE BOTH AT EACH OTHER.THEY NEED TO PUT HIM BETWEEN THEM AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM.THEY LET HIM DO THESE THINGS .IT IS CALLED ENABLING, AND IT WILL KEEP GOING ON THEY HAVE TO STOP IT!I HOPE YOUR FRIEND IS SMARTER THAN THE WIFE,HE HAS HER SO MESSED UP,BUT THEY BOTH BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE TELLS THEM. I PERSONALLY HOPE THEY KEEP HIM LOCKED UP FOR LIFE.A 43 YEAR OLD MAN, THAT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SURVIVE ON HIS OWN. I KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS KIND OF LIFE, BEEN THERE DONE THAT,I HAD ENOUGH OF IT.I WOULD RATHER BE BY MYSELF THAN BE TOSSED BACK AND FORTH BY A MAN.
concerned for my friend

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2012
I believe she did take a stand filed theft charges and a domestic violence order and yet still getting criticized and talked about like she is the bad guy
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#9 Mar 19, 2012
NO she isnt the bad guy,and what I have told her before, block the wife and him from FB.and the wife is a victim TOO.HE HAS STOLEN, BROKEN INTO PROPERTIES, BORROWED LOTS OF MONEY,AND NEVER PAID IT BACK, there is alot of victims in PA.SHE ALWAYS BAILES HIM OUT,HE USED HER SO MANY TIMES.AND UNTIL THEY BOTH STOP HIM IT WILL KEEP GOING ON.
concerned for my friend

Madisonville, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2012
she isnt bailing him out of this. she is saying that it stops now with her. its gone too far for way too long and i hate to see a good person like her being brung down by this man who doesnt give a crap about his child. i feel she is to her breaking point. he was caught with the evidence their is no bailing him out.
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#11 Mar 19, 2012
I hope it is for real this time.that man is not capable of love.he uses everyone he comes in contact with ,and their families.drags them right down in the muck with him.
concerned for my friend

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2012
i think his wife should have had enough respect to not go along with his plan. she was in that car with him and she knew exactly what he was doing that makes her look just as bad as him. he stold 900.00 from my friends bank account and who ended up with the money..they both did him and his wife. just makes she sick because she is a good person and doesnt take from no one.
the victim

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2012
It really makes me sick. My dad passed away January 24th. The man didnt have much to leave behind but what he did have was treasured. the gun and the car belonged to him. i have a child with this man and he took from me and his child. seems like he will have a while in jail to think about what he has done to me and my family.
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#14 Mar 21, 2012
LIKE I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO VICTIM, YOU AND THE WIFE NEED TO STOP !YOU ARE BOTH VICTIMS, AND I KNOWING HOW CRAZY THAT MAN IS , I MEAN LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR HIS LIES TOO.YES , YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM, ALONG WITH HOW MANY OTHERS,THAT HE HASNT BEEN THERE FOR?HE CANT TAKE CARE OF HIS SELF SO HOW WOULD HE TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS.YES, THE WIFE HAS PROBLEM, THE WORSE A MAN TREATS HER THE MORE SHE LIKES THEM.,SMACK IN THE FACE, HEAD BOUNCED OFF THE WALL SHE HAD A MAN THAT LOVED HER THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN SHE NEEDS SOMETHING.I FEEL; THAT YOU HAVE USED THE WIFES FAMILY MEMBERS TOO, FOR INFO THAN NOTHING IS HEARD FROM YOU UNTIL THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH HIM AGAIN,THAN IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN !I AM DONE WITH THIS, THERE IS SEVERAL VICTIMS IN PA THAT,HE HAS STOLEN FROM, BORROWED FROM AND NEVER PAID BACK, AND THE MENTAL STRESS OF SETTING BACK AND KNOWING THERE IS VERY LITTLE THAT CAN BE DONE UNTIL BOTH WOMEN STOP IT !
the victim

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2012
didnt really intend to use anyone for info. just out of some desperation fell for his lies. i am definitely not a user. i have gave way more than i have ever received. it doesnt really matter now because he will have to a while to think about what he has done. i want absolutely no communication with him at all.
REALLY

Clearfield, PA

#16 Mar 22, 2012
I KNOW FOR SURE ,IF THE THREATS CONTINUE ON HIS FB,I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GO TO THE DA.MR WOOD DOES NOT SCARE ME.AND HE IS NOT THE KIDS DADDY, AND THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE PUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CRAP.I GUESS HE WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A PLACE TO STAY.I AM TIRED OF THE THREATS FROM HIM.
the victim

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 22, 2012
i dont know anything about any threats on his facebook. they cant be put on there by him considering he is in jail. i know the stuff i was seeing about me before i got blocked and im not real happy about it. he needs to grow up and face what he has done and stop trying to make other people look bad.
concerned for my friend

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 26, 2012
he is finally back where he belongs. enough said
Law abiding citizen

Clearfield, PA

#19 Mar 26, 2012
Another convicted felon back in jail. Isnt it sweet! How can people be so effen stupid? Wait, look who we are talking about! I hope he burns in hell in jail. And the wife was with him in the car? She should go to jail too! Stupid effen people.
the victim

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2012
my friend is the one that is really suffering. she did everything for him. she has a child by him. when he took from her, he also took from his child. wife says she dont want nothing nothing my friend has, well they both spent the money he stold from friend so obviously she did want what she had. she knew he was planning this all along. he had the nerve to text my friend the next morning after he stold from her to chalk it up as a loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sandy Twp. fights Treasure Lake incorporation (May '09) Dec '14 yougogirl 2
Informant (Narc) Dec '14 wurst nitemare 1
News Clearfield Borough Councilman Accused of Assaul... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Speaking 32
News "Energy-Intense" Industries Being Sought for Ri... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Steve 1
News Authorities Investigating Possible Meth Lab in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 its finally here 6
News Theft Suspect Waives Charges (Sep '14) Sep '14 love boat 6
caitlin morgan matthew clyde (Sep '14) Sep '14 curiousboss 1
More from around the web