Robbery suspect killed in wreck

Robbery suspect killed in wreck

There are 24 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Robbery suspect killed in wreck. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Clayton County police on Tuesday released the names of the home invasion suspect killed in a wreck early Monday and his two alleged accomplices who were taken into custody after the crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 10, 2011
Anoni Moss wrote:
I'm happy to finally have been "judged", but come on, spam??? Really?? Please call me mean or nuts.. even clueless.. but not spam!
Many of those that only judge do so because they can't spell or use standardized English. We see many who don't even know how to judge, but it is rewarding to know we irritate them with our truth we embed in our post. Don't let these retards bother you.

Since: Aug 11

Jackson, GA

#23 Oct 12, 2011
Well, you have a point there.. I was excited to see that I pissed somebody off, lol. It's nice to finally be in the club! On a brighter note, I'm finally getting out of Clayton County, I move in less than 2 weeks, woo hoo! But I won't stop reading these forums, they entertain me :)

“Freedom Forever!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 Oct 12, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of those that only judge do so because they can't spell or use standardized English. We see many who don't even know how to judge, but it is rewarding to know we irritate them with our truth we embed in our post. Don't let these retards bother you.
NO doubt I see many posts judged spam or other as they hit the forum, we have a serial judging clicker out here.

Since: Aug 11

Jackson, GA

#25 Oct 12, 2011
Guess they have nothing else to do, and since they can't join in on the conversation, they just click. Too bad though, joining the conversation would be much more fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Apr '16 Dick 19
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '15 HenryRez 111
News GA: Stakes High in Clayton MARTA Vote (Oct '14) Oct '14 Burn Slow 1
News Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot (Jul '14) Jul '14 its me 1
News Grand Jury Investigates Clayton School Board (Apr '08) Feb '14 Nostalgic Moment 25
News Jonesboro rape-robbery suspect taken into custody (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 3
Official PIO Position Created (Dec '13) Dec '13 DoubleAction 1
More from around the web