Real Voter Fraud in Georgia: Obama o...

Real Voter Fraud in Georgia: Obama on 2012 ballot.

Posted in the Clayton County Forum

voter

Monroe, GA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

Does anyone really think the politically correct good old boy secretary of state of Georgia Kemp will do anything about the fraud of Obama being on the ballot in Georgia? There is not a word on the official website about challenges to Obama's candidacy or what the SOS has done about them. He had already approved the name anyway despite all the evidence of existing fraud.

The gutless newspapers and radio and television stations are taking the quiet, easy way out. After all Georgia gets billions of dollars in federal money it does not deserved, so why rock the boat over a little fraud in qualifications of Obama?

Mr. Kemp is the favored good old boy selected personally by his friend and crony Perdue. His office is a total complete shame perpetuating fraud on every voter of this state by placing the unqualified name of Obama on the ballot for U.S. President.

See www.riseupforamerica.com , the site of the very courageous Carl
Swensson.

Sorry Mr. Swensson. Your efforts are in vain. The gutless cowards have won in Georgia too. All that matters is more undeserved government money for the good old boys here.
voter

Monroe, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
If you google the phrase "response of Kemp to challenge to Obama on 2012 ballot in Georgia", not a single radio station, television station or newspaper in Georgia has even called the secretary of state Kemp to ask him his response to these challenges to the fraudulent candidacy of Obama being placed on the Georgia ballot for president, not one! This is the usual silent treatment of vital issues in the corrupt, backward cesspool that is called the State of Georgia, which receives billions of undeserved printed or borrowed federal dollars every year which is bankrupting the federal treasury. Words are inadequate to describe this horror and failure of the gutless cowards of the media in Georgia and outside its borders. Where are you Atlanta Journal Constitution editors? Where are you Mr. Boortz? Where are you Fox News? Where are you PBS?.....Silence, only deafening silence. Business as usual at the backward good old boy plant in Georgia.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2011
...Isn't this a Clayton County News Forum ?

..We have to speak very loud to let our voices be heard in this county.

..82.93 % of the Clayton County Voters Cast Their Votes For Obama

..The Voters in this county, provides more legitimate proof that stupid cannot be fix.

Welcome to The Democrat Slave Plantation of Clayton County, Ga..."The Iron Curtain of Georgia".

...My Name is Oscar "DoubleAction" Knight, I can be found on facebook.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2011
...Isn't this a Clayton County News Forum ?

..We have to speak very loud to let our voices be heard in this county.

..82.93 % of the Clayton County Voters Cast Their Votes For Obama

..The Voters in this county, provides more legitimate proof that stupid cannot be fix.

Welcome to The Democrat Slave Plantation of Clayton County, Ga..."The Iron Curtain of Georgia".

...My Name is Oscar "DoubleAction" Knight.
Ann Franklin

Snellville, GA

#5 Dec 25, 2011
We live in a new day and time, soon the tea party and the crazy far right republicans will see, that they will never control blacks and any other race of people any more. If we want to vote for President Obama again we will and no one can stop us, you try to take his name off the ballot we will make sure it's right back on there....we can show you better than we can tell you...be happy in who and what you are and stop trying to control others...Merry Christmas
Sam

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Oh My God. Republicans are funny, but Georgia Republicans are freaking hilarious. I'm going to send links to this to everyone I know so they can see how stupid Republicans are. The whole "birther" thing just illustrates how wacky the right wingers are. Enjoy your next John Birch Society meeting. Do you still burn crosses on peoples front lawns and bomb black churches down there? Moon pie eating hillbillies.

Have a nice day.
Sam

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jan 6, 2012
"The Voters in this county, provides more legitimate proof that stupid cannot be fix."

---
The voters in this country provide more legitimate proof that stupid cannot be fixed.

---
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation corrected by a "stupid' Obama voter.
You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clayton County 1 HRS Ago Students protest fuel ... Feb 14 Mocha Jones 1
News Cops: Teacher Arrested Before Sex with Teen (Jul '09) Dec '17 Rape Is Rape 29
News 3 Girls Shot in Georgia Drive-by (Oct '09) Nov '17 Gingerbread Man 4
News $50K in human hair stolen (Aug '11) Oct '17 Meagan Lara 9
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
More from around the web