Copper thieves hit historical plantation

Copper thieves hit historical plantation

There are 2 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Sep 28, 2011, titled Copper thieves hit historical plantation. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

Bandits broke into a historical estate in Clayton County over the weekend, ripping out two air conditioners and copper tubing, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2011
...The Historical Homes are the only thing left in this dead beat county.

...Worse places to live in Clayton County.....Forest Park and Morrow.....These two places has the most hateful residents in Clayton County and The Police are even worse than the residents.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2011
...I'm white, grew up in white Clayton County, and after 50 years of living here, I have seen nothing but back stabbing trouble making self righteous lying whites during my lifetime.I was very glad to see most of them leaving this county, however, the ones that remained is still nothing but worthless redneck scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
Who is this pig detective. BRASHEARS? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Citizen 1
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '16 School system 113
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Nov '16 tanisiajadeeddiE1234 21
Clayton County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Alexander 2
More from around the web