Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I was driving down Thomas Road the other day and WOW....I cannot believe the "Walking Small" campaign posters that have blanketed yards along the road, 2 and 3 in some yards. Do you morons have amnesia or what???? This dumb ass cost Clayton county Millions of dollars of taxpayer money to settle lawsuits on his behalf because of the STUPID Things he did when he was in office the last time. My God, what is he promising you? Victor Hill is out for Victor Hill and thats it. The only people he does anything for are those who contribute largely to his campaign. Need a Clayton County Sheriffs badge, Contribute and you will get one. Come on folks, pull your heads out of your collective butt and get it together. Jesus Christ...what a bunch of neirdewells.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

...Was the Grass overgrown underneath the signs ?

.....Just Another Magic Show in Clayton County.

.....One of my best, is the vanishing property values routine.

.....The follow up show will cost you, it's called "The Raising County Taxes Show". We have seen this trick done before, but, we forced, against our will, to watch it again.

......Another mind boggling Magic Show is when a Clayton County School Member disappears and reappears as a State Representative.

.....Another mind boggling illusion of magic, is when brainless voters turn on themselves in the voting booths, cut their own throats, and then returns in the aftermath, to lodge complaints for their own mistakes.

...Come to Clayton County and Be Part of the Fun; Where Stupidy Reigns Supreme....Stupid is, What Stupid Does.

.......Oscar DoubleAction Knight....Over & Out

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

By the way Bill;

.....Reasoning Behind Supporting Victor Hill For Sheriff :

...In my opinion; These stupid dimwits are so out of touch with realty,that they think Hill is a TV News Media Celebrity. This is probably why Hill likes the media exposure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clayton County Discussions

Search the Clayton County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot Jul 23 its me 1
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Jun '14 Its Obvious 18
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Jun '14 KweenBee 101
Grand Jury Investigates Clayton School Board (Apr '08) Feb '14 Nostalgic Moment 25
Jonesboro rape-robbery suspect taken into custody (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 3
Official PIO Position Created (Dec '13) Dec '13 DoubleAction 1
Clayton County Deputies in Middle Georgia (Dec '13) Dec '13 Middle Georgia 1
•••
•••