Clayton County woman stabs mother to ...

Clayton County woman stabs mother to death

There are 2 comments on the 11 Alive story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Clayton County woman stabs mother to death. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

JONESBORO, Ga. -- A 24-year-old woman is in police custody after stabbing her mother to death at a Jonesboro home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

Anonymous

Stockbridge, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Please pray for all involved. For God to have mercy on the daughter who did the stabbing and for the mother's entire family who was caught off-guard with this tragedy. We are not in a position to judge anyone but ourselves; however, we are in a position to keep praying for our children to whom the enemy is making attempts to steal, kill and destroy.
Nicole

Social Circle, GA

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Micheal please know your are in my prayers and thoughts going to difficult time of sorrow . I will be there soon to see about you. Take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
Who is this pig detective. BRASHEARS? Feb '17 Citizen 1
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '16 School system 113
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Nov '16 tanisiajadeeddiE1234 21
Clayton County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Alexander 2
More from around the web