18 Arrested in Gambling Raids

18 Arrested in Gambling Raids

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Apr 12, 2012, titled 18 Arrested in Gambling Raids. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

Police arrested 18 people and seized more than $100,000 in cash and assets in a raid of eight businesses suspected of illegally gambling in Clayton County on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

Thomaston, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2012
did the authorities confiscate any lottery tickets as well?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2012
.....Google This : The Clayton County Democrat Plantation

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Do we have a list of the shops they busted? I noticed "Crime Scene" tape around the Little Store in Forest Park as wel las a gas station across from the Chick-Fli-A in Forest Park. Related? I can;t find a list of bust locations.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2012
....This is an election year; After the elections comes to close in this county, everything will return the same o, same o.

Forest Park, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Not an election year activity "Since taking office in 2009, Lawson's staff has raided more than 20 businesses suspected of illegal gambling. http://www.news-daily.com/news/2012/jul/12/si...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Jul '15 depressedhere11211 110
News GA: Stakes High in Clayton MARTA Vote (Oct '14) Oct '14 Burn Slow 1
News Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot (Jul '14) Jul '14 its me 1
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Jun '14 Its Obvious 18
News Grand Jury Investigates Clayton School Board (Apr '08) Feb '14 Nostalgic Moment 25
News Jonesboro rape-robbery suspect taken into custody (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 3
Official PIO Position Created (Dec '13) Dec '13 DoubleAction 1
More from around the web