Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

There are 274 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

A Clayton County dentist is out on bond after being charged with fondling a patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
FYI

Madison, GA

#286 Mar 3, 2009
jad wrote:
Court was today...Has anyone heard the out come?
bound over to jury trial....may 26th @ 9am
fyi

Pompano Beach, FL

#287 Mar 18, 2009
since when have you been using my name.why did you go to his office when you knew there was no other staff there.you come across like you have an agenda here.gonna file a civil suit?
jad

AOL

#288 May 26, 2009
anyone hear the out come????
Dena

Fortson, GA

#289 Jun 4, 2009
JEN wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....are you talking about Dena?(for being arrested on drug charges?) Can you elaborate?
Even though I am reading this a year later, I AM "DENA" and have never been arrested on drug charges or been affliated with anything of the such. The so called victim is an unhappy MARRIED woman whom stalked Neal and when he did not accept her advances, this is how she repaid him. I have first hand knowledge of this whole situation and all the comments that I am reading here are making me sick to my stomach. And just to let you know, this woman was a "friend" of sort not a patient, whom worked with him as an assistant at the jail just as I have worked for him for the last 4 years. Sit back and relax as the justice system knows the facts and you people will be eating everything you have said. I hope you choke!
flossie

Fortson, GA

#290 Jun 4, 2009
jad wrote:
I heard there is DNA involved.
I would think she would have to have a good case before she got the Police to arrest him.
More than a he said she said....
This is why these blog sights are so ludacris! There is absolutely no DNA involved in this case and someone should get their facts straight before saying stuff like this. Make better use of your time like spending it with a friend or loved one instead of repeating garbage that isn't true!
jad

AOL

#291 Jun 5, 2009
I know you too Dena...And I rest my case.
easymon

Spartanburg, SC

#292 Jun 17, 2009
jad wrote:
I know you too Dena...And I rest my case.
i know everyone here,too. and i can see you, too...i hads a toothus that hurted one day and dr. mr. morris healed me nows i likes the dr....
i hopes theys don't hurts the doctors just forin playing a lits titty bang bang
old patient

Lawrenceville, GA

#293 Nov 26, 2009
i went to dr. morris from the time i was 3 until he moved from fayetteville and they told us he retired, in 02. he is the only dentist i ever liked, and cannot imagine him doing anything unprofessional. i don't understand how that woman couldn't function on laughing gas. i had it when i was a child for a filling and still remember getting it, and what happend. i just think it sounds like some idiot trying to get free money. that seems to be the thing to do nowadays instead of having a real job.

Since: Jun 09

Fortson, GA

#294 Nov 26, 2009
old patient wrote:
i went to dr. morris from the time i was 3 until he moved from fayetteville and they told us he retired, in 02. he is the only dentist i ever liked, and cannot imagine him doing anything unprofessional. i don't understand how that woman couldn't function on laughing gas. i had it when i was a child for a filling and still remember getting it, and what happend. i just think it sounds like some idiot trying to get free money. that seems to be the thing to do nowadays instead of having a real job.
Hey! For some reason my posts are not being made public because I wrote a post two days ago telling this whole stupid website that the girl was proved a liar and Dr. Morris was found NOT GUILTY! The girl got divorced right after this accussation due to the fact that she had multiple affairs during her marriage and her best girlfriend of 10 years totally ruined her case1! Not to mention that it took the 6 jurors only 10 minutes to come back and say that he was totally innocent and the girl was nothing but a liar looking for a PAYDAY$$$$! So rest easy - Dr. Morris is still the total gentleman and wonderful, well-respected dentist that he has always been and will always be! There are a lot of tigers out there but the big bears come back and fight even harder!
FYI

Mcdonough, GA

#295 Nov 30, 2009
Pay Day...he has no money!!! Please Dena find something better to do with your time! What goes around comes around!!

Since: Jun 09

Fortson, GA

#296 Nov 30, 2009
FYI wrote:
Pay Day...he has no money!!! Please Dena find something better to do with your time! What goes around comes around!!
Ha-Ha!! Ms. know-it-all, this is not "Dena" as I believe she made it VERY CLEAR who she was the last time she was on by posting her REAL NAME and not trying to hide behind an "FYI"! It amazes me how much you think you know about Dr. Morris - what's your scoop? Were you there to hear the real truth? Obviously not or you wouldn't be wasting your time writing me back with your threats! What a joke!
Recovering Molestor

Fayetteville, GA

#297 Nov 30, 2009
I feel bad for Dr.Morris.People are trying to convict the poor guy without a trial.A lot of alleged victims are just trying to jump on the bandwagon to become part of a civil law suit. Patients have lied on this poor guy before and he was found Not Guilty by a jury.My personal opinion is all of those alleged victims are lying and trying to get paid. God bless the poor guy
old patient

Columbus, GA

#298 Dec 21, 2011
i have been to dr. morris office and i know good and well he give out pain pill and then when he leaves gets back with the person who filled them and gets half back.
McDonough

Griffin, GA

#299 Oct 30, 2013
All typical bull shit.... and trolling and drama here about the Dr Morris.... Awesome Droctor who really doesnt take part in the drama nor does care it.... just goes on taking good care of people care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
Who is this pig detective. BRASHEARS? Feb '17 Citizen 1
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '16 School system 113
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Nov '16 tanisiajadeeddiE1234 21
Clayton County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Alexander 2
More from around the web