Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient

There are 274 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Dentist Charged With Fondling Patient. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

A Clayton County dentist is out on bond after being charged with fondling a patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Hmmm

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Mar 27, 2008
She used to work there - why not anymore? she goes to a cleaning - why not to someone else? sounds just a little fishy, especially since he has had no prior complaints...but who knows nowadays?
Troll

Marietta, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2008
"He said, She said." Not guilty. Stop wasting taxpayer money.
ROBERT WIENER

Hortense, GA

#3 Mar 28, 2008
IS THAT SO?ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS DOC WHO HAS BEEN PRACTISING FOR YEARS BECOMES A SEXUAL DEVIANT WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF INCAPASATATED WOMEN.I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.WHY HER?IM SURE HE HAD YOUNGER SEXIER WOMEN IN THAT CHAIR OVER THE YEARS.,PROBABLY YESTERDAY.WHY HER?.I AM VERY SCEPTICAL.LOVE TO SEE HIM/ HER/ PASS A LIE DETECTOR TEST. I KNOW ITS NOT ADMISSABLE IN COURT,BUT JUST THE SAME LETS SEE WHO BLINKS.JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED,WHERE IS THE HURRY?.I HAVE VERY SINCERE DOUBTS IN THIS CASE.I SUGGEST YOU OFFER BOTH OF THEM A LIE DETECTOR TEST.THE GUILTY PARTY WILL PROBABLY, BUT NOT NECCESSARILY OBJECT.I BELIEVE THE INNOCENT PARTY WILL GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY,EVEN IF THE RESULTS ARE NOT MADE PUBLIC.
ROBERT WIENER

Hortense, GA

#4 Mar 28, 2008
I BELIEVE ,AND IM SURE IT WILL COME OUT, THIS WOMEN HAD AN AXE TO GRIND,I WONDER IF SHE HAD HER TEETH CLEANED BEFORE AND WHO DID IT?WHY NOT GO BACK TO THE SAME DENTIST?WHY GO TO A DOC WHERE THERE MAY BE ANAMOSITY?I WONDER HOW AND WHY SHE LEFT?SHOULD BE INTERESTING.BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR EYEBROWS LIFTED WHEN AND IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT.SURPRISE!
Robbie

Powder Springs, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2008
ROBERT WIENER wrote:
I BELIVE THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN OVER THIS WORLD AND JUST AS SURELY AS THAT FACT THIS WOMEN WILL FILE A BIG FAT LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS DOC.I HOPE YOU WILL PRINT IT WHEN IT HAPPANS.PLEASE KEEP THE PUBLIC INFORMED, EVEN IF THE INSURANCE COMPANY SETTLES I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS ABOUT WHAT OCCURRED IN HIS OFFICE THAT DAY.INSURANCE COMPANYS SETTLE WHEN IT IS IN THERE BEST ADVANTAGE TO DO SO.DOESNT MEAN THE DOC IS GUILTY.
Do you have a problem with women? Have you been accused of something like this in the past? Do you automatically assume that she was after money because she's a woman? doubt it. The unfortunate thing about this is the fact that when a female accuses a man of rape, molestation, or sexual harassment, she is the one put on trial. People assume that she was slutty and asked for it. I've been sexually harassed by an employer. Do you think I would ever press charges? Absolutely not. My sex life for the past twenty years would be thrown out there for everyone to see.
DLJ

Marietta, GA

#8 Mar 28, 2008
I have been a patient of Dr. Neal since the 80's when he was in Pointe South and Fayetteville and he has been nothing but professional. I can never remember a time when his staff was not in on a procedure. I hope he clears his name.
jme1

Athens, GA

#10 Mar 28, 2008
All the dentist offices ive been to the seperate patient romos didnt have doors. When the dentist was working on a patient, the dental assistant was in there also. After watching the news thie morning his story was she grabbed his hand and slid it down on her chest. Even if this was the case, he should have snatched it away. This is a he said she said. Hope it all gets panned out.
stack

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 28, 2008
she just wanted free dental work and now after being charged for it he touched my boobie wow ..........
jimmy

Sycamore, GA

#12 Mar 28, 2008
This is a tough one. There was no witness and it comes down to "she says, he says".

I guess, if she kept the bra and did not wash it, there might be some DNA.

I taught for over three decades. Once, I was being interviewed in the workroom by a student who worked on the school newspaper. Besides the two of us, there was one other teacher in the workroom and the door to the room was open.

When the other teacher left the room, he closed the door behind him. I got up and opened the door before continuing the interview.

There was no way I was going to be alone in a room with a female student and not have the door open.

That doctor needed to have the door open and if he had, none of this would have happened. That is for sure.

Cleaning teeth is not the same as a G.P. conducting an exam.
EJS

Phenix City, AL

#13 Mar 28, 2008
This is such a lie on the woman's part. I was at Dr. Morris' office for bridge work only two days before his arrest. I have been a patient for years now and he has never been anything but professional with me. He never is in a room with a patient alone for more than a few minutes. There are no doors in the rooms in his office, so I don't think he would have taken the chance to feel a lady up in a room that had no door. The part about him being there alone with her is false as well. There is always a receptionist and hygentist in the office when Dr. Morris is there. I hope the truth comes out and the woman is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for filling the false report and that Dr. Morris sues the pants off her for what she has done to his reputation.
gill yazzie

Moultrie, GA

#14 Mar 28, 2008
why
getngo

Dacula, GA

#15 Mar 28, 2008
didn't know dentist cleaned teeth. thought the hygenist did that piece of work.
JJT

Woodstock, GA

#16 Mar 28, 2008
Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>
The unfortunate thing about this is the fact that when a female accuses a man of rape, molestation, or sexual harassment, she is the one put on trial. People assume that she was slutty and asked for it. I've been sexually harassed by an employer. Do you think I would ever press charges? Absolutely not. My sex life for the past twenty years would be thrown out there for everyone to see.
Curious thing though is, all on her say so, the doctor is arrested and charged with a serious sexual crime. Tell me again how SHE'S being put on trial here? What will your opinion be if turns out she's lying (which, given the location of the alleged event and the practices medical professionals put in place to prevent such accusations seems pretty unlikely).
He is the one sitting there with his face in the paper and online. It's his name that's being dragged through the mud here. It's his business that is being destroyed here...not hers. Hell, for all that women are "put on trial" when this happens according to you, her name isn't even mentioned.
This is going to come down to "he said, she said" and yet for you, that's good enough to destroy a man's livelihood, reputation and career?
Who here has the issues again?
joseph

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 28, 2008
DLJ wrote:
I have been a patient of Dr. Neal since the 80's when he was in Pointe South and Fayetteville and he has been nothing but professional. I can never remember a time when his staff was not in on a procedure. I hope he clears his name.
If he's innocent--yes--but if this lady is correct I would hope you would want him to pay for his crime--remember that even "good" people can do bad things.

Since: Oct 07

Dawsonville

#24 Mar 28, 2008
There are a couple of things I don't understand. Why was she using laughing gas to have her teeth cleaned and also why was the dentist doing the cleaning? Something isn't adding up!
Current patient

United States

#25 Mar 28, 2008
There are no doors to his dental rooms....The room is open for everyone to see. Sounds like she felt a little rejected!! Maybe she should try online dating.
jimmy wrote:
This is a tough one. There was no witness and it comes down to "she says, he says".
I guess, if she kept the bra and did not wash it, there might be some DNA.
I taught for over three decades. Once, I was being interviewed in the workroom by a student who worked on the school newspaper. Besides the two of us, there was one other teacher in the workroom and the door to the room was open.
When the other teacher left the room, he closed the door behind him. I got up and opened the door before continuing the interview.
There was no way I was going to be alone in a room with a female student and not have the door open.
That doctor needed to have the door open and if he had, none of this would have happened. That is for sure.
Cleaning teeth is not the same as a G.P. conducting an exam.
Current patient

United States

#27 Mar 28, 2008
I use laughing gas occasionally because of my TMJ and Dr. Morris has cleaned my teeth before either due to a dental assistant being out or because of my TMJ. He has always been very professional and the truth will come out about this desparate women...or rather...stalker!
NanaBannana wrote:
There are a couple of things I don't understand. Why was she using laughing gas to have her teeth cleaned and also why was the dentist doing the cleaning? Something isn't adding up!
Brad

Atlanta, GA

#28 Mar 28, 2008
A conviction, a half dozen jurors, and a dull pair of scissors should make sure this never happens again?

Maybe a jail house full of excited prisoners can turn the tables on this pervert.
Jeannie

Atlanta, GA

#29 Mar 28, 2008
Wasn't there a Lifetime Movie about a Dentist having sex with his patient??? I wonder who got the idea from this movie..the patient or the Doc??
Ex Patient

United States

#30 Mar 28, 2008
This Robert Weiner guy must be related to Kenneth. I know for a FACT that Kenneth was MADE to quit the dentist office in stockbridge for unprofessional conduct. If you paid any attention, the patient said that they worked at a different place together and that the two of them were friends. That explains why she would go to his office to continue to get work done. It also happened on a SATURDAY "what dentist do you know that works on SATURDAY". Sounds like this dentist was TOO scared to feel the breast without anethesia. I am no longer a patient because he acted strange around me! last but not least, an arrest hearing is to see if there is enough PROBABLE CAUSE to arrest a person. Here is a hint, HE WAS ARRESTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Girls Shot in Georgia Drive-by (Oct '09) Nov 4 Gingerbread Man 4
News $50K in human hair stolen (Aug '11) Oct 30 Meagan Lara 9
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
Who is this pig detective. BRASHEARS? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Citizen 1
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '16 School system 113
More from around the web