Court to Hear Obama Eligibility Chall...

Court to Hear Obama Eligibility Challenge on Merits, First Time Ever, Jan. 26

There are 8 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Court to Hear Obama Eligibility Challenge on Merits, First Time Ever, Jan. 26. In it, Free Republic reports that:

'This will be the first time ever, since this whole thing began, that it will be looked on, on merit.' Those are the words of Carl Swensson, Republican Party Chairman of Clayton County, Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 18, 2012
CAEI wrote:
|)EATH to BARACK OBAMA
Sending this threat to the SS you DUMBAZZ!!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#21 Jan 18, 2012
CAEI is living proof that the TeaParty are nothing but cowards, racists, liars, and fools.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#23 Jan 18, 2012
caei, You need to get out of your mom's basement and into the real world. The other option is some serious meds!
davy

Rio Rancho, NM

#28 Jan 18, 2012
Republicunts are dumb as f*ck.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#34 Jan 18, 2012
Boy there's some real intellectual giants on here! Get some help caei! You really need it!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#42 Jan 18, 2012
CAEI, we're zeroing in on you.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#58 Jan 20, 2012
IEAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a link or phone number so we can all start reporting CAEI.
Just call the SS. They take calls from the public. I just looked the number up. I don't have it now. These threats must stop.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#59 Jan 20, 2012
This is a stupid, racist hateful forum started by a stupid nut who is getting reported to the SS as a threat to the president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william ison (Oct '10) Tue Anthony- Vincent ... 2
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Apr '16 Dick 19
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '15 HenryRez 111
News GA: Stakes High in Clayton MARTA Vote (Oct '14) Oct '14 Burn Slow 1
News Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot (Jul '14) Jul '14 its me 1
News Grand Jury Investigates Clayton School Board (Apr '08) Feb '14 Nostalgic Moment 25
News Jonesboro rape-robbery suspect taken into custody (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 3
More from around the web