Clayton County Millage Rate Increase

Clayton County Millage Rate Increase

Posted in the Clayton County Forum

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2011
OK Clayton County, you win. I am damn sure not going to sit and let you steal more money from me in this Bad Economy. My house has dropped from 150K down to 150K and the house next door was just sold for K. I open the mail and now you are hitting me with a Millage rate increase!!! funny little note inside says if you want to Bitch call the number inclosed. Well you Morons I'm going to do you one better. I found a nice little 5 BR house to rent in Canton with 5 acres for less than I pay in my overpriced Mortgage. So, I am going to let my house go into foreclosure and go live the good life in North GA, instead of the Ghetto.

Cannot wait to get the hell out of Clayton County.

Bill

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2011
Sorry, It dropped from 150K to 50K....

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2011
And the house next door to me sold for 18K.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william ison (Oct '10) Aug 23 Anthony- Vincent ... 2
Tara Blvd Becoming Atlanta's Stewart Avenue. (Feb '09) Apr '16 Dick 19
Clayton County in the Toilet since White Flight... (May '09) Nov '15 HenryRez 111
News GA: Stakes High in Clayton MARTA Vote (Oct '14) Oct '14 Burn Slow 1
News Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot (Jul '14) Jul '14 its me 1
News Grand Jury Investigates Clayton School Board (Apr '08) Feb '14 Nostalgic Moment 25
News Jonesboro rape-robbery suspect taken into custody (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dave 3
More from around the web