Clayton County in the Toilet since Wh...
tony

Kennesaw, GA

#45 Nov 6, 2010
Woman in Clayton wrote:
Bill and others who have left. I live in Clayton County and thank you for leaving. Whether you are White or Black please stop stepping on Clayton County. We have many strong, viable middle class Black communities. Our crime is down and that is because we the citizens, are working to make it safe for everyone. So go ahead and enjoy your lives where you are now and let us be.

you must be smoking some of that stuff your selling.
tony

Kennesaw, GA

#46 Nov 6, 2010
Stanford Clayton County wrote:
You guys are hilarious. I am a recent grad from Clayton county and I am doing better than all of you nay sayers about Clayton County put together. White fligh for average white people who only have their race as a way to look down on othes. Stanford thought my education from Clayton County was great harvard thought i was great emory thought i was great and i am fom clayton county. Never in my life have i seen a gang fight or any type of drama. Where do your kids go to college now since you ran to fayette county and henry county so quickly. Are they going to ivy league. Probably not just Uga (isn't their acceptance rate like 67 percent) for other average white people who still believe in white flight. Didnt you people learn anything in us history or economics. The media finds a county such as clayton county picks it to pieces and lets everyone (you lazy racist self righteous average white people)run away. next thing you know they have sold your homes (the ones you sold so quickly to run away from Clayton County) for double the price and build it as a white community. I tell you. You guys ae the reason America is in so much touble. You think that you are so civilized because you likve in Fayette Henry o wherever. You kids are aveage you are average and you will forever be aveage. I have to go now while I'm at Stnford tell your kids at UGA to have fun now.
Signed a Clayton County student
i can tell by your grammer, that clayton college education has worked out well for you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#47 Nov 11, 2010
...The first thing go in Clayton County, was the Hardware Stores and the Home Improvement Stores.
....The second thing go was the White Elected Officials.

Since: Dec 10

Covington, GA

#48 Dec 18, 2010
That's the thing. From an ex NCO myself and a person who was raised there from 71 to 89. There was not so much "disadvantaged" back then. Now there is higher poverty and crime. Now there is a giant jail. No body with any sense would live in Riverdale any more, Jonesboro is full of hoodlam welfare cases. Now that they have it, let the cops and the gangs fight it out. You try to sing kumbayah at the RaceTrac on Tara Blvd when some waste puts a burner to your head for your wallet. The only way to "get along" or to live in relative "peace" is to move away. For you unfortunate saps still stuck there...you made your choice, live with it.

Since: Dec 10

Covington, GA

#49 Dec 18, 2010
Tony from Alphraretta, you sir...are an idiot. You give those of us who actually have an education a bad name.Until you understand what it takes to maintain a republic you will always be the uneducated, unprepared, selfish dangerous person who would riot in the streets, commit welfare and unemployment fraud, destroy and loot your own neighborhoods and sell poison to my kids. You are weak and subject to fall into temptations of subversion.
Peckerwood

Lawrenceville, GA

#50 Jan 6, 2011
You guys are hilarious. I am a recent grad from Clayton county and I am doing better than all of you nay sayers about Clayton County put together. White fligh for average white people who only have their race as a way to look down on othes. Stanford thought my education from Clayton County was great harvard thought i was great emory thought i was great and i am fom clayton county. Never in my life have i seen a gang fight or any type of drama. Where do your kids go to college now since you ran to fayette county and henry county so quickly. Are they going to ivy league. Probably not just Uga (isn't their acceptance rate like 67 percent) for other average white people who still believe in white flight. Didnt you people learn anything in us history or economics. The media finds a county such as clayton county picks it to pieces and lets everyone (you lazy racist self righteous average white people)run away. next thing you know they have sold your homes (the ones you sold so quickly to run away from Clayton County) for double the price and build it as a white community. I tell you. You guys ae the reason America is in so much touble. You think that you are so civilized because you likve in Fayette Henry o wherever. You kids are aveage you are average and you will forever be aveage. I have to go now while I'm at Stnford tell your kids at UGA to have fun now.
You sound like nothing but an ignorant fool! NO WAY anyone with the education you claim would put such a poorly worded reply online for the world to see.
Oh and you may want revise your statements on whites in Henry and Fayette. Because of you quality Clayco residents moving further south we have been forced once again to flee to get away Harvard & Standford educated folks.(Sarcasm noted)
Fran

Stockbridge, GA

#51 Jan 6, 2011
I have to say that I have found reading the various posts both sad and disturbing. My family and I moved to Clayton County in 1975 and I too, have seen many changes come about. Yes it is true that the area was predominantly white, we had a good school system and the crime rate did not seem as high. Who is to blame for the condition of our community does not matter at this point. But it is the duty of every resident of Clayton County to vote for the officials that they believe will do this community the most good, and to fully understand what they are saying yes or no to when voting.
Fran

Stockbridge, GA

#52 Jan 6, 2011
I live in Rex, GA not Lilburn as it shows on my post

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#53 Jan 19, 2011
ToolTime

Marietta, GA

#54 Jan 23, 2011
I moved to Clayton County in 1991 after getting out of the Army. It WAS a nice place to live. Since that time I have worked in Law Enforcement and have seen a complete change in the "type" of criminals in the County. Young, black males AND females who rob, attack and use drugs. In effect, nothing but Thugs! As the airport expanded and cheap apartments were added to Clayton County, that crowd moved in. It has gone downhill ever since then. The White population has almost totally abandoned the county. For the most part, only the elderly and those who could not leave are still here.
What really bothers me about it is that it is not only the YOUNG (mostly) blacks, but also their parents...or should I say mothers, since most of them have little or no contact with their biological fathers! The families are falling apart and therefore the children learn no respect and have no discipline to do the right things. All they want to do is smoke "weed", tote guns and act like thugs with their pants below their butts! It is sad and there is not much to do except build more jail cells!
DoubleAction

Covington, GA

#55 Jan 23, 2011
'Crime is down in Clayton County.'

...Don't believe all the hype that you read in the reports; Most crime reports go unreported.

...Thefts are out of control in Clayton County and the media is referring to Violent Crimes, that most go unreported.

...Don't fall for this sucker punch !!

too bad

Thomaston, GA

#56 Jan 23, 2011
I grew up in Clayton County and graduated in 1984 from Forest Park High School. I loved living there. We could go to the pool, run on the track, or even walk down the street and feel safe. It is totally different now. I do not know anyone that I grew up with that lives there. Why? It is dangerous. If you want to die, move to CC. If you are not a thug, drug dealer etc. You won't make it living in Clayton County.
White Female

Riverdale, GA

#57 Jan 26, 2011
Bill in Clayton County wrote:
One only has to view the Discussion topics to see that Clayton County has been taken over by Gangs and Criminals since White residents decided to leave the county in 1994. 15 years later, the county has gone from being a historically racially mixed county to an almost completely black and Hispanic county. Jobs are gone, leadership gone, Achieving school system - Destroyed. Neighborhoods look like 3rd world countries. Many look worse than downtown Detroit of Bosnia. Thugs patrol the streets with one hand holding up there pants and the other on their weapon of choice. Young females walk up and down the streets dressed like Hookers. Foreclosures are everywhere. The roadsides look like landfills in some areas. Crime is up and police protection is down.
I recently had two white neighbors that had been in the neighborhood for over 25 years give up there homes to foreclosure and run for the hills of North Ga to escape the Ghetto which Clayton county has become. So, now I am the last homeowner of my race left in a subdivision that at one time was considered an upper-middle class neighborhood. My House has been burglarized Twice and my RV once. My insurance has gone up 40% since 1994.
Maybe it's about time to Abandon Ship and head North or West as well.
Bill
I am still here Bill but you hit the nail on the head. It is damn right sad that I've lived here for 27 years and my kids are the only whites in their classes. These ghettos are in my neighbor too. The trash picks up on Mondays and yet no one seems to jump in the back of the trash truck to be delivered to the dump. Guess I should have sold out along time ago but WHY SHOULD I !!!
White Female

Riverdale, GA

#58 Jan 26, 2011
Peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like nothing but an ignorant fool! NO WAY anyone with the education you claim would put such a poorly worded reply online for the world to see.
Oh and you may want revise your statements on whites in Henry and Fayette. Because of you quality Clayco residents moving further south we have been forced once again to flee to get away Harvard & Standford educated folks.(Sarcasm noted)
Might have guessed by the mis-spelling and slang..your a black student. Look around at the in house police departments at your school that you so called graduated at in Clayton Not Clayco county.If you respect your county then have some respect for the name.
Rocket

Loganville, GA

#59 Jan 26, 2011
Hey Stanford; for such a well educated Clayton county student you sure do not know how to spell very well. I counted 10 spelling errors, plus a few more grammatical errors such as lack of proper capitalization.

It does not bode well for your response for you to post such without at least proof reading. I will not get into the lack of proper sentence structure in your post because I do not have the time.

I hope this isn't the best the Clayton county educational system has to offer.
Funny

Jonesboro, GA

#60 Jan 26, 2011
Maybe you guys are being harsh. You are so quick to dog out Clayton County schools but no school system in Goergia Period is doing better than another. I myself am a Clayton County student and I am also apart of Questbridge, a prestigous program that 20,000 tried out for but only 200 got. Stanford girl may have a poor vocabulary but I personally happen to know this girl and she is in fact going to Stanford and her application about Clayton County (loss of accreditation etc.) was put in the AJC and the New York TImes came to interview her. She wrote about the people who thought Clayton County was garbage and that stalked blogs like these and posted such negative poorly thought out responses. She wrote about white citzens who ran away from Clayton County thinking that blacks were the main issue in every negative situation. She wrote about many of the individuals that are on these blogs, average white Americans with minimal degrees that think they are some degree of better than the rest of us because they are simply white. She wrote aout all of these things and I agree with her. You guys are no longer the future of America. You are washed up middle class citizens who live in Peachtree city and think you're doing something or even worse that you're someone. I am the future and so is Stanford girl. White Flight is not longer needed. Look around Barack Obama is president of the United States of America, you are an average white american citizen with nothing to offer the world but your racism and petty arguing. You better do it Stanford girl and show these unclassy Henry, Fayette County residents that Clayton County is where it is. Have fun you White Flighters how does it feel to know you served your purpose in America and have not only contributed nothing to our society (but racism) and we no longer have use for you. You poor white people when will you learn the color of your skin means nothin.
Rocket

Loganville, GA

#61 Jan 27, 2011
Funny wrote:
Maybe you guys are being harsh. You are so quick to dog out Clayton County schools but no school system in Goergia Period is doing better than another. I myself am a Clayton County student and I am also apart of Questbridge, a prestigous program that 20,000 tried out for but only 200 got. Stanford girl may have a poor vocabulary but I personally happen to know this girl and she is in fact going to Stanford and her application about Clayton County (loss of accreditation etc.) was put in the AJC and the New York TImes came to interview her. She wrote about the people who thought Clayton County was garbage and that stalked blogs like these and posted such negative poorly thought out responses. She wrote about white citzens who ran away from Clayton County thinking that blacks were the main issue in every negative situation. She wrote about many of the individuals that are on these blogs, average white Americans with minimal degrees that think they are some degree of better than the rest of us because they are simply white. She wrote aout all of these things and I agree with her. You guys are no longer the future of America. You are washed up middle class citizens who live in Peachtree city and think you're doing something or even worse that you're someone. I am the future and so is Stanford girl. White Flight is not longer needed. Look around Barack Obama is president of the United States of America, you are an average white american citizen with nothing to offer the world but your racism and petty arguing. You better do it Stanford girl and show these unclassy Henry, Fayette County residents that Clayton County is where it is. Have fun you White Flighters how does it feel to know you served your purpose in America and have not only contributed nothing to our society (but racism) and we no longer have use for you. You poor white people when will you learn the color of your skin means nothin.
Well, I guess it's official; Racism isn't just for white people anymore. But she is right, the color of your skin means nothing. Only your character and actions truly depict who you are.

Your point is a bit on the rambling side of things, I will just mention two things.

One, I am not sure Stanford Girl does attend the school. If she does I can only hope they do help her with her English skills. The articles you mention to her credit must have been heavily edited by the publications you mentioned. If her writing skills to them were as reflective as on here, they would have to do so for integrity's sake.

And secondly; November 4th, 2010. The day America said enough!

WE are the future; you and I. Not black, not white my friend, but WE. No one is at the back of the bus this time.
Bartleby Two

Jonesboro, GA

#62 Jan 31, 2011
""Stanford Clayton County"]You guys are hilarious. I am a recent grad from Clayton county and I am doing better than all of you nay sayers about Clayton County put together. White fligh for average white people who only have their race as a way to look down on othes. Stanford thought my education from Clayton County was great harvard thought i was great emory thought i was great and i am fom clayton county."
*snip other errors*
Please sir: please DO learn how to spell and grammer check yourself before you enter text here (or anywhere else for that matter!) that will be saved FOREVER by the intertubes.
Please, PLEASE dont take this as an insult, but Ninja PLEASE, PLEASE Run everything you ever EVER type thru a speill checker and cee what I meen!
All of yo mistakes goes on yous permanent record, not mines (WORD!).

"Signed a Clayton County student."
Precisely!
I think you may be in the top 5%, and will be able to make it from here onward.
Alas we still have to pay for the other 95%...
Good day young person.
DoubleAction

Covington, GA

#63 Feb 10, 2011
....For a good Flush :

Vote For Victor Hill !!!
Rocket

Loganville, GA

#64 Feb 10, 2011
Victor Hill? Wasn't that Sheriff small?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clayton County 1 HRS Ago Students protest fuel ... Feb 14 Mocha Jones 1
News Cops: Teacher Arrested Before Sex with Teen (Jul '09) Dec '17 Rape Is Rape 29
News 3 Girls Shot in Georgia Drive-by (Oct '09) Nov '17 Gingerbread Man 4
News $50K in human hair stolen (Aug '11) Oct '17 Meagan Lara 9
News Greene board to vote on new schools super (Jun '08) Apr '17 Kanada no better 4
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... (Mar '17) Mar '17 pgh 1
News GSA asks governor to suspend sheriff-elect Vict... (Nov '12) Feb '17 Citizen 6
More from around the web