Clay sheriff makes beer run for drug officers

Mar 3, 2009 Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times 105

Jon Ostendorff * JOstendorff@CITIZEN-TIMES.com * published March 3, 2009 12:15 am HAYESVILLE Narcotics officers assigned to a two-county drug task force drank beer and ate pizza outside the home of a suspected ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jack

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2009
why can't you see this forum now
Warne Out

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Mar 14, 2009
jack wrote:
why can't you see this forum now
What happened to Topix - I can't see most comments any more?

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2009
Dang, I wanna work for that sheriff. I'll give him the $25 that Van Duncan asked for in those mailings just to become Honorary Sheriff for a year!! Whoop! Whoop! I can sit in a car and watch a house and drink beer at the same time, doncha know!!
nctxnc

Candler, NC

#6 Mar 14, 2009
This is old news.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Mtnbred wrote:
Dang, I wanna work for that sheriff. I'll give him the $25 that Van Duncan asked for in those mailings just to become Honorary Sheriff for a year!! Whoop! Whoop! I can sit in a car and watch a house and drink beer at the same time, doncha know!!
Sounds like something I could do, too! I'll join you!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2009
Wiley Coyote wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something I could do, too! I'll join you!
Let's just take over the whole force! I'm in.
Flite14

Conroe, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2009
Mtnbred wrote:
I'd have to bring my own brew (Guinness), but they can buy all the pizza!!! LOL

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Flite14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to bring my own brew (Guinness), but they can buy all the pizza!!! LOL
lol...bring enough for me! psssttt...can we have it in the bottle?

At this rate we'll have to have a van!! Thats even better!!

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2009
Mtnbred wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...bring enough for me! psssttt...can we have it in the bottle?
At this rate we'll have to have a van!! Thats even better!!
Patrol Bus!
Flite14

Conroe, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2009
laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>Patrol Bus!
Good morning, LorB, Mtnbred!! I think we could use the bus to deliver the Guinness, and a Mini Cooper for the pizza!!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2009
Flite14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, LorB, Mtnbred!! I think we could use the bus to deliver the Guinness, and a Mini Cooper for the pizza!!
Hey You. This works for me!
Ghost Dog

Springfield, MO

#14 Mar 15, 2009
Amazing, law enforcement officers consuming the worst of the drugs that are addictive while raiding a marijuana suspects house! What makes it worse is that the Sheriff went across state lines to get a drug that is illegal to purchase in his county. Hmmmm, is he guilty of transporting an illegal drug across state lines in a government vehicle? Is he guilty of trafficking in an illicit drug and allowing intoxicated officers to carry weapons and arrest people. Did any of the officers drive after drinking?
RubberDuckie

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2009
This is another example of "our" good old country boy. Stupid is as Stupid does. Doesn`t "our" fine sheriff know that everyone has found out his true colors.Walks around bragging.lying and putting people down.Will tell one thing and when asked about it, lies and says he never said it.The only reason he put a apology in the paper, is that he "was caught".He needs to be careful cause the rest of the "cover ups" will come out.And alot of us knows what they are.Has been heard saying degrading things about some fine citizens in this county,reguarding "thier drugs" Some are even the ex`s family, Seems like once he gets his "hard" on for someone he will stop at nothing to bring whom ever down, weather they are guilty or not.Just need to say Mr. Sheriff clean under your own door step before you clean under ours. The only name you have made for yourself is "Dumb***"

Location hidden

#16 Mar 15, 2009
RubberDuckie wrote:
This is another example of "our" good old country boy. Stupid is as Stupid does. Doesn`t "our" fine sheriff know that everyone has found out his true colors.Walks around bragging.lying and putting people down.Will tell one thing and when asked about it, lies and says he never said it.The only reason he put a apology in the paper, is that he "was caught".He needs to be careful cause the rest of the "cover ups" will come out.And alot of us knows what they are.Has been heard saying degrading things about some fine citizens in this county,reguarding "thier drugs" Some are even the ex`s family, Seems like once he gets his "hard" on for someone he will stop at nothing to bring whom ever down, weather they are guilty or not.Just need to say Mr. Sheriff clean under your own door step before you clean under ours. The only name you have made for yourself is "Dumb***"
Yeah, well...whateverrr.

Bring the truck!! lol
No One would be suspicious of a beer truck sitting in their driveway---especially mine. So, we'll just take turns watching eachothers house!!
CitizenMom

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2009
Finally, someone told the truth about the good ole sheriff. And what a good spokeman for are kids.
Cornbread1

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2009
so I guess you guys will be running in the next election?

Location hidden

#19 Mar 15, 2009
Cornbread1 wrote:
so I guess you guys will be running in the next election?
Could be! Stranger things have happened.
caught

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Next time I get caught drinking and driving I'll do a public apology and get off scott free.
Festus Hagin

Bronx, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2009
caught wrote:
Next time I get caught drinking and driving I'll do a public apology and get off scott free.
Won't work unless you are a sworn deputy or card carrying member of the LEO community.
Your Alls Dumbasses

Cullowhee, NC

#22 Apr 20, 2009
this is old news, and the fact is that the whole reason that the issue was brought up was that the stupid moron that they arrested thought that they could use it to get out of the multiple felonies for drugs, and the liberals just twisted the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow in Asheville area affects schools, roads (Feb '13) Feb '13 ApePeeD 1
Helicopter Circling House? (May '12) May '12 hij 2
The Primitive Quartet @ First Free Will Baptist... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Christian 1
Jackrabbit Mountain Bike and Hiking Trail Grand... (Apr '11) May '11 friend 2
Did He go to jail (Nov '10) Nov '10 clay co forever 1
dose anyone no dho marcum (Sep '10) Sep '10 sad 1
Farmland preservation plan aims to help locals (Apr '10) Apr '10 Native 2
•••

Clay County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••