deadbeat dad
pissed off chick

Shawnee, KS

#1 Jun 29, 2009
just want everyone to know that the chief of police in Oakview, Missouri has a 15 year old daughter that he has never paid a dime of child support for. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
random person

Kearney, MO

#2 Jan 20, 2010
Oakview he probably sucks too. If his daughter's mother files to get support in Clay County...they'll get apparently she never her fault as much as his.
the chief

Raymore, MO

#4 Oct 26, 2010
be cautious when judging other people you have no first hand knowledge about. and if you do know them....try to know both sides of the story. the truth is somewhere in the middle.

court records are out there just look it up. but still you have to fill in the blanks, only the players know the truth. or their versions of it...

and i don't suck that much....:)

Liberty, MO

#6 Jul 20, 2011
You might not suck, but You are still a BASTARD!!!
the chief

Overland Park, KS

#7 Oct 9, 2011
i pay my child support.... every pay day......just ask my ex-wife. and as for "pissed off chick's" posting.... It is a private matter I wish you would all respect and leave alone. I am working this matter out with the mother and child (my daughter) now.
I am no dead beat dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three found dead in car overturned in creek (Dec '08) Sep 29 Camel Lot 10
News Clay County associate judge appointed to circui... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Elanor 40
News Police Raid Claycomo Pawn Shop (Mar '08) Jan '14 Village Idiot 11
News Kansas City mom convicted of selling meth in ch... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kaitlyn Owsley 1
News Clay County jury finds woman guilty of hoarding... (Nov '12) Nov '12 AndNowForFacts 3
News Village refuses to give acquitted officer her j... (May '12) May '12 Oakview 1
News Jury acquits Oakview police officer of assault ... (May '12) May '12 Get a grip 1
More from around the web