East 80 Yard Sale begins Aug. 31

East 80 Yard Sale begins Aug. 31

There are 3 comments on the The Sentinel-Echo story from Aug 20, 2012, titled East 80 Yard Sale begins Aug. 31. In it, The Sentinel-Echo reports that:

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. - The biggest yard sale in southeastern Kentucky begins August 31 and runs through Labor Day September 3. The 13th annual East 80 Yard Sale starts on East Fourth Street and continues on Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sentinel-Echo.

bob

London, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
that not have it this year
Dollar sale

Corbin, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
If anyone is interest in making money on yard sale stuf,I have a huge load of clothes for a dollar each,small med large and lots more sizes of all kinds of name brand clothes,for kids for small and big woman and also small and big men...please call if serious wanna check them out sixzerosix sixfiveeight sixzerosixone..located in manchester ky.Thanks
cosmo

London, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2012
people get your nasty rags out of the out building and find you a spot and 80 and try to sell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal and scott shelton 20 hr curious 1
jerry that works at barrel factory in London Sat Fishy 4
Clay County (Aug '12) Feb 24 Maybe baby 3
whose the biggest blow (Jan '13) Feb 20 Fix your chompers 5
Samantha Paige Drake Feb 20 Karma 1
News Man arrested on meth charges (Jan '10) Feb 13 Boomerang 23
Bored Feb 13 Now 1
More from around the web