Man arrested on meth charges

Dec 25, 2009 Read more: WKYT-TV Lexington 15

Police arrest a Clay County man after they say a meth lab was found in his pickup truck.

Read more
concern parent

London, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
i persionally think clay county needs a watch program, i [persionally think this would help out clay county in more ways than one espically the most buisiness places in clay county DRUGS HAS RUIN SO MANY LIVES AND FAMILYS IN CLAY COUNTY THAT IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT...
Season Salt

London, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2010
concern parent wrote:
i persionally think clay county needs a watch program, i [persionally think this would help out clay county in more ways than one espically the most buisiness places in clay county DRUGS HAS RUIN SO MANY LIVES AND FAMILYS IN CLAY COUNTY THAT IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT...
Well your stupid if you think its only Clay County cause that's happening all over the world dumbass.

Since: May 09

Kittanning, PA

#5 Jan 2, 2010
I agree I was born and raised in Clay co. and I live in London right Now. The London newspaper is published three times a week . There are meth labs being busted almost daily here in Laurel Co.. I also read and watch on the news,these meth labs and other drug busts are happening all over the State of Kentucky, as well in other states like Tennessee and Virginia.These is not a something that is happening in Clay Co alone. This is sickness that is happening all over the U.S.
So Please, Clay co. has had enough bad publicity. There are good people in Clay County,people of goodness and intelligence, I know this for a fact. It's Time we let the world Know this and let the goodnes of Clay County be shown for all to see. Why, because this is what we as citizens of Clay County need, not to be constantly be portrayed as drug addicted HILLBILLIES.
Season Salt

London, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2010
KyCitizen J wrote:
I agree I was born and raised in Clay co. and I live in London right Now. The London newspaper is published three times a week . There are meth labs being busted almost daily here in Laurel Co.. I also read and watch on the news,these meth labs and other drug busts are happening all over the State of Kentucky, as well in other states like Tennessee and Virginia.These is not a something that is happening in Clay Co alone. This is sickness that is happening all over the U.S.
So Please, Clay co. has had enough bad publicity. There are good people in Clay County,people of goodness and intelligence, I know this for a fact. It's Time we let the world Know this and let the goodnes of Clay County be shown for all to see. Why, because this is what we as citizens of Clay County need, not to be constantly be portrayed as drug addicted HILLBILLIES.
My hat's off to ya, that was very well said. People have been bitching about OH CLAY IS ON DRUGS WORSE THAN ANYTING "the misspelling was meant to sound like they do on anything ;)" but people need to realize that drugs are going to be everywhere whether we like it or not. Plus the bible thumpers need to realize maybe we need that form of temptation or another just to see how strong we are in the end as human beings.
jack is dandy

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2010
I smell cheese eating rat
goodenoughforthe m

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2010
jack is dandy wrote:
Well, my personal opinion is if you are cooking meth or doing whatever illegally then somebody needs to tell the law. Why do they have to be "cheese eating rats"? Maybe they are concerned citizens. I have two children I am raising in this county, so you better believe me if I know something like that is going on then I'm going to be a so-called "rat".
good for them

Harpursville, NY

#9 Nov 17, 2010
me to they need help poison.....crazy nuts dumb bones.
what

Hazard, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2010
i have lived here most my life.where did meth start and where did it come from.I did'nt know about this until 2007.
good for them

Harpursville, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
i no i didnt either where did that poison come from.
lovin it

London, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2010
bust all the meth makers
brandy

London, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
stop the sudafed

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 18, 2010
Its shake n bake and I hellped.

lmfao
remember

Goose Creek, SC

#16 Aug 28, 2011
jack is dandy wrote:
He'll yeah I do to....
GET EM ALL

Pensacola, FL

#17 Sep 28, 2011
goodenoughforthem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my personal opinion is if you are cooking meth or doing whatever illegally then somebody needs to tell the law. Why do they have to be "cheese eating rats"? Maybe they are concerned citizens. I have two children I am raising in this county, so you better believe me if I know something like that is going on then I'm going to be a so-called "rat".
I HOPE THEY CATCH THEM ALL!!! The ones telling may be so called "rats" BUT I WOULD MUCH RATHER be called a rat than a vulture PREYING ON OTHER PEOPLES WEAKNESSES AND DESTROYING AND KILLING PEOPLE, THEIR LIVES, FAMILIES AND HOMES!!!!
numbnut

London, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2011
check sentinel-echo they are from clay co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Patterson are rats Charlotte Patterson h... Apr 15 charlotte patterson 4
News Four former Clay officials are sentenced to tim... (Apr '14) Mar '15 Sonny 5
News Jail Guard Arrested On Drug Charge (Jan '10) Feb '15 Cool tea 103
Need Repairman Jan '15 Need repairman 1
looking for repair of stereo Jan '15 seller 1
whos the dirtest whor.. in clay county ky? (Mar '12) Jan '15 igotacherry 26
Man selling geodes (Oct '14) Jan '15 juanwhonose 3
More from around the web