Harold Rodgers
Helter Skelter

London, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Is Mr. Rodgers running for re-election Nov. 2012
Ninety Nine Percent

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2014
Yes he is, I have watched Mr. Rodgers on C Span, in action, and I must confess, I have asked myself Who does this Man Represent it surely isnt Me! or anyone that I know. I can only Hope and Pray that the People in this Country realize that We have a serious Problem, there are so many Issues, where do I Start, the News, or Media has been Captured, America has Lost all Credablity on Forien Policy, the Baby Boomers, my Generation has had a going out Busines Sale! Both Partys have been Hyjacked, it is so Obvious to Me, that they are Playing a Big Game with the American People, the so Called Financial Crisis, Imigration, after Six Years in the Deepest Deppression, Both Partys, Rs and Ds Tottally Ignore, the True Issues, they Both Refuse to Address the Structrual Changes, that make me Realize and feel, like a Subject, instead of a Citizen!!!! And We are still haveing a None of the Above Election, still Keep sending Multi Millionaire Lawyers to Capital Hill and Wonder Why!, the COMMON GOOD has been thrown out the Window!!
pokey

AOL

#3 Thursday Jul 16
99% Im with you . hal rogers used to work for kentuckians betterment., about 20 years ago he suddenly found out how lucractive the prison industry really is.
After that revelation the only thing he has done is build many prisons and filled them with mostly nonviolent drug offenders. When he built those prisons he lied to the people. he promised 100s of goodpaying jobs all while knowing full well very few local people would be qualified to work there.
It seems the majority of them in both parties are determined to bankrupt working americans.
But you can rest assured their pensions are protected.
First of all no elected official should be able to set their own payrates . They should never be allowed to draw one penny of taxpayer money once they no longer hold office. They should never be allowed to serve more than 2 terms in any given office.
The lack of a pension would be enough to drive a few of the crooks away. But we also need some laws in place to enhance punishment for elected officials that break the law. Those people along with law enforcement, judges and prosecutors should all be held to a higher standard than anyone else .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Sizemore Jul 16 Mom 1
County roads Jun '15 tax payer 1
Thomas Patterson are rats Charlotte Patterson h... Jun '15 charlotte patterson 7
Cakes May '15 sarasmith45 1
News Four former Clay officials are sentenced to tim... (Apr '14) Mar '15 Sonny 5
News Jail Guard Arrested On Drug Charge (Jan '10) Feb '15 Cool tea 103
Need Repairman (Jan '15) Jan '15 Need repairman 1
More from around the web