WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian ...

WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian Dawn" documentary Thanksgiving Day

There are 27 comments on the Wayne County Outlook story from Nov 16, 2010, titled WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian Dawn" documentary Thanksgiving Day. In it, Wayne County Outlook reports that:

WLJC host Margaret Drake will be joined by special guests Paul Hays, deputy law enforcement director for Operation UNITE, John Becknell with CCM Pro-ductions, Clay County Pas- tor Ken Bolin, and others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wayne County Outlook.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mercury

London, KY

#21 Feb 9, 2012
when will they make a sequel to his movie. it was wonderful. i would like to see what the people in the movie are doing and are they still on track with the lord.
Cable Guy

Fulton, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2012
They don't allow movie cameras in the federal pen.

Hahahahahahaha.
apple

Lexington, KY

#23 Feb 11, 2012
hmm wrote:
Hmm bad timing
what
personcares

London, KY

#24 Feb 12, 2012
reply wrote:
Loved It !!!!!!!!!!
i love to watch wljc'5150
MABEL

London, KY

#25 Feb 13, 2012
IT IS A SHAME WHAT LINDA AND DOUG ABNER HAVE PROFITED FROM THIS DOCUMENTARY THAT COVERS THE WOES OF CLAY COUNTY A FEW YEARS AGO. THEY HAVE TRAVELED ACROSS THIS COUNTRY, LIVING LARGE, EATING OFF EVERY MENU FROM EVERY HONKY TONK THEY STOP AT. WHAT THEY DONT TELL THE PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES WHO ARE FLOCKING TO SEE THIS STORY IS THAT IT ACTUALLY MADE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE DRUG PROBLEM. TRUTH IS, IT HAS GOTTEN WORSE EVERY YEAR SINCE THE DRUG MARCH AND UNITE DECLARED WAR ON DRUGS IN CLAY. CO. NOW, ITS JUST A JOKE THAT THEY ARE RIDING THE COAT TAILS OF. PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY WEEK FROM DRUGS IN CLAY CO. WHILE THOSE TWO ARE ON THE ROAD LIVING OFF OTHER PEOPLES DESPAIR. ITS SAD. I ADMIRE THE PEOPLE IN THE FILM WHO ARE ALIVE TO TELL THEIR STORIES. DOUG ALWAYS HAS HIS HANDS IN SOMEBODYS POCKETS.
movieman

London, KY

#26 Apr 21, 2012
when will the sequel come out? i would like to see how the people that were in the movie are doing now.
wljc

London, KY

#27 Apr 21, 2012
who watches this station? she is in for the money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos the dirtest whor.. in clay county ky? (Mar '12) Jun 23 Johnson 37
Why does the law have Dora Mae Roark's house su... Jun 22 SOMONE-THAT-KNOWS 4
christopher brock innocent, dora mae roark guil... Jun 22 Iseeyoou 1
Who robes who on bridge Street last weekend? Jun 5 Prying minds 2
Thomas Patterson are rats Charlotte Patterson h... (Feb '15) Jun 2 Bigbossman 8
Cakes (May '15) Jun 1 Bob 3
fire May '16 Dog gone 2
More from around the web