WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian ...

WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian Dawn" documentary Thanksgiving Day

There are 27 comments on the Wayne County Outlook story from Nov 16, 2010, titled WLJC-TV to broadcast "An Appalachian Dawn" documentary Thanksgiving Day. In it, Wayne County Outlook reports that:

WLJC host Margaret Drake will be joined by special guests Paul Hays, deputy law enforcement director for Operation UNITE, John Becknell with CCM Pro-ductions, Clay County Pas- tor Ken Bolin, and others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wayne County Outlook.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Hmm bad timing
The View

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2010
What time are they going to show this on tv?
LOL

Clarkson, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2010
The View wrote:
What time are they going to show this on tv?
7 pm
who knows

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2010
7 pm thanksgiving night

London, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2010
Loved It !!!!!!!!!!
Missed

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2010
I missed the show, do you think they will show this again? If so, what time and date.
pie

Macon, GA

#7 Nov 25, 2010
i watched this show today ,it gave me hope.drugs are bad here in bath county ,thank you

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

#8 Nov 25, 2010
WATCHED SOME MISSED ALOT BUT WHAT I DID GET TO SEE WAS GREAT .. ABOUT TIME THEY SHOW THE POSITIVE I LOVE MANCHESTER .. BORN AND RAISED AND AM PROUD OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.. AND IM PROUD TO SAY IM FROM HERE... I HOPE MORE PEOPLE REALIZE HOW LUCKY THEY ARE AS WELL .. START TAKIN UP FOR CLAY CO. AND DO MORE POSITIVE THINGS, SAY MORE POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT IT HERE INSTEAD OF ALL THE BAD ALL THE TIME.. THE GOOD SEEMS TO BE REALLY OUT NUMBERING THE BAD AROUND HERE I THINK ANY WAY.. TTYL
marco

Ivel, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2010
It has re-aired a couple of times! There is a lot of negative feedback from certain ones, but I think I know who they are. It was very inspirational and certainly a story of hope. All small towns should follow their lead, and cry out to God for this same transformation!
Wayne

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 1, 2010
This is the greatest film ever. Well produced and done.
JANNIE

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WATCH A SHOW WHERE THEY CLAIM TO HAVE CLEANED A COUNTY UP MORE DRUGS HERE THAN EVER BEFORE I WONDER IF THESE PREACHERS WILL GO TO HEAVEN FOR TELLING LIES ABOUT CLEANING THIS CO UP WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT
judge it

London, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2010
JANNIE wrote:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WATCH A SHOW WHERE THEY CLAIM TO HAVE CLEANED A COUNTY UP MORE DRUGS HERE THAN EVER BEFORE I WONDER IF THESE PREACHERS WILL GO TO HEAVEN FOR TELLING LIES ABOUT CLEANING THIS CO UP WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT
Stupid

Since: Mar 10

Manchester KY

#13 Dec 1, 2010
Clay co is still a crap hole...and how could anyone be proud to be from there? Really? I'm embarrassed everytime I go back. If it wasn't for my family, I'd never go near the place. This video is just another humoring project for the rest of the world to see and make fun of the meth head hillbillies!
ROLAND

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2010
THEY RUN THE SAME PROGRAMS OVER AND OVER. I USED TO WATCH UNTIL THEY STARTED REPEATING OVER AND OVER, AND OVER. YOU GET SICK OF IT AND I DONTD EVER WATCH THEIR CHANNEL. BECAUSE SHE GETS ALL THE MONEY AND THE WORKERS DONT GET NOTHING!!!!!!
mkn

London, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Didnt get to watch it but would like to so if any one knows when it comes back on let me know.
Ruth Busselll

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2011
ALL OF YU NEGATIVE PEOPLE...NEED TO HIT YUR KNEES....I MEAN, WHAT HAVE YU GOT TO LOSE.... ONLY GOD CAN MAKE MIRACULOUS CHANGES.... I AM A FIRM BELIEVER, A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD.... DRUGS, IN CASE YU HAVEN't NOTICED ARE KILLING...PEOPLE EVERYWHERE....THIS IS A WORK OF SATAN TO TAKE SOULS AND LIVES.... SUPPORT CLAY CO. AND BEEEE PROUD...THESE PEOPLE ARE BLESSED...AND GOD WILL BLESS IF YU ONLY ASK.....GOD BLESS AND KEEP YU IN HIS LOVING CARE. RUTH BUSSELL ruthbussel@gmail.com
foster

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2011
you are right Ruth. it was good film. i can't wait until they come back and do another film. it is a good example of history repeating itself. one main character in the film (douglas adams) is now in the grayson county detention center in ky. he is waiting to be moved to a federal prison. he was sentenced to 20+ years in prison. the film really shows that corruption and drugs go hand and hand.
Mort

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 4, 2011
Well, foster I dont believe they will come back to make another since they were all under indictment when the film was shot....It did take over a year fyi. I know its hard for people like you to understand that the reason they were on the film was because they played a role in changing Clay, even if it was for a brief moment!! Carmen who acted way worse than any of the 8 and even though the only role she played was betting out a White deserved a part in the movie because it was a change. Adams who is in prison for beating J White out of office played a major role, If J White hadnt been beat there wouldve been no drug march.

The point.....Jesus didnt pick the holiest of people to walk with him nor intrust holy people to do his work. He picked the people who were outlaws and people dispised.
michael jackson

London, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2012
i want cecil burns pray for tommy dean he sick got cold or flu and high blood pressure probloms and his girl friend ruby hoskin in manchester hosptail need pray and pray for renea she sick got cold or flu and high blood pressure probloms and mike got head cold need prayer just pray for us all
michael jackson

London, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2012
hi i want send prayer out for tommy dean ,rena,mike,ruby hoskin she in manchester hosptail sick need touch from lord we all sick needs pray and touch from lord and we all from clay county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men from Eastern Ky Jan 10 Kjj 3
Tina Grubbs Napier racist against children Jan 7 Outraged 1
What's the deal with all the law in Clay Co? Jan 4 Mcb 6
Free store size pool table Mckee area (Nov '15) Dec '17 Servent of god 2
combs (Nov '15) Dec '17 Servent of god 2
Clay co. jailer are evil and abusers!! Dec '17 bigbad 3
Kayla Delk is a nasty hoe Nov '17 Hungover guy 1
More from around the web