Clay County
Helter Skelter

London, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Politics
Helter Skelter

London, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Welcome to Clay Politics same City Council voted against 10 million dollar improvement to the County just a few yrs ago remember in my opinion their job descrption is to improve City in reality they are only serving their Self intrest not the people when asked why their answer was afraid it would create more road frontage in other words they were afraid it might hurt the monoplys that most have in this county
Helter Skelter

London, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Plato the famous Greek philospher said Democracy would never succeed because people would always vote their own self intrest not the common good it is begining to look he was right.
Helter Skelter

London, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
The American People havnt reallized yet that the powers that B have completly restructured the American Economy, and they knew their would B a lot of Collaterial Damage, we are currently in a race to the bottom, but it is important to note that not all are, the top 2% are making record profits, just imagine if they had Privitized Social Security as they tried to do in 2005, I worked for a fortune 500 company in 2005 they knew that all of this was coming, just look at what happened to peoples retirements Please Wake Up it might not B to Late, I am afraid that the Tree of Liberty will have to B watered with the Blood of Patriots!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Brock is going to bring u trouble k... 21 hr Chris-Brock-is-no... 1
Cheating MF Apr 18 IP freely 2
Travis Short Apr 16 old friend 1
looking good Apr 16 guy around 1
crystal and scott shelton Apr 15 Not a wind bag 3
S & H paylake Apr 12 Jane87 1
Vontella Wilson Apr 7 Concerned friends 1
More from around the web