Clay Co. Child Abuse Investigation

Clay Co. Child Abuse Investigation

There are 2 comments on the KLEX TV story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Clay Co. Child Abuse Investigation. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Kentucky State Police opened a child abuse investigation in Clay County after an unresponsive 2-month-old was brought to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

pplget wht they desevrve

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2011
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR if these people dont want them ,just go drop them off at the hospital ,police ,a realitive or even a stranger if they know they are a good person ,church members ,whatever these little children didnt ask to be born ,and i lived down there years ago and seen more than i should have and tried to help all the kids that i could ,but the drugs and everything got so bad that i just packed a bag and my son and left a house and new mobile home just to get away from all the heartbreak i was seeing and nobody would do nothing about it ,seems like everyone was realated to one another or was doing a favor for somebody to stay out of trouble,PLEASE ,PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU CANT STOP THE DRUGS AND STUFF,JUST HELP THE CHILDREN ,THEY JUST NEED FEEDING AND A LOVING HUG AND A WARM BED TO SLEEP IN AT NIGHT ,THATS WHAT I DID FOR THE ONES I HELPED ,AND TO THIS DAY IF I TELL THEM WHO I AM ON FACEBOOK OR THE PHONE THEY ALWAYS SAY [THANK YOU FOR FEEDING ME OR GIVING ME A PLACE TO STAY OR JUST HUGGING ME AND TELLING THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE,AND MOST OF THEM ARE PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE IN CLAY COUNTY TODAY ,SOMEBODY STAND UP FOR THE CHILDREN THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ON THIER OWN ,PEOPLE THEY ARE CLAY COUNTIES FUTURE!!!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Kids all over Kentucky are dying... not just cuz of drugs... but poor hygiene, poor habits, poor education, poor healthcare, poor upbringing... poor poverty...

Lots of factors every Kentuckian is faced with in this life, and if you want help somebody, then dont hurt them... this struggle is hard, and if you can't lend a hand, making a situation worse just makes u the Devil... and Devils shouldn't be allowed to hurt anybody, every again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie arnett hooker and Darren GIBSON Sun Method man 2
4 wheelers (Aug '12) Oct 21 coolboy1998 3
Tiffany Callopy lesbian (Nov '12) Oct 19 lick and stick 2
Women who see married men (Nov '09) Oct 16 Slr 8
Earl brock Oct 15 just wondering 1
Clay co. jailer are evil and abusers!! Oct 12 Mycrazy 2
Misty Harrison- Robert Harrison's wife is nothi... (May '13) Oct 9 Praise 4
More from around the web