Goose Rock Elementary School

Goose Rock Elementary School

Posted in the Clay County Forum

Thatsright

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
When I went to school there the eight grade teacher Cleo Abner would spank two or three boys a day. Looking back I now realize she was a masocist. She got her jollies from spanking young boy asses. Every day she would spank at least two or three boys. I never saw her once spank a girl! When I came out of the boys bathroom much to my surprise I heard her discussing if she should spank me with another teacher. Even though I had done nothing to warrant it. I guess I was too puny for her to get her jollies so she didn't spank me. Why do schools allow teachers to get their sexual jollies at the expense of young children?
Thatsright

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I ment to say she was a sadist! Not a masocist. Please forgive me for not knowing the proper term!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who see married men (Nov '09) Aug 11 Mistaken _hello 6
fun Jul 24 boytoy 3
Bored (Feb '17) Jul 24 boytoy 4
Leslie arnett hooker and Darren GIBSON Jul 19 Shannon 1
News Seven convicted of vote fraud have property seized (Jul '10) Jul '17 bill st jamea 18
Horse Creek Music Thread (Apr '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 4
Have you seen that big dick Keith simpson Jun '17 BC simpson 1
More from around the web