what do people think about the goverment going to review all ssid cases?

Posted in the Clay County Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012
pplget wht they desevrve

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

who thinks the people of clay county wont be getting pretty upset when they no longer get thier monthly social security checks,the people that have actually worked in thier life might be safe but to all those that have never worked and are drawing social security disability checks are in grave danger of loosing thier checks congress is going to be starting with the states that draw the most in goverment benefits,and kentucky is right up there in the top 10 i think i read it on CNN THE OTHER DAY,so beware ky they are cutting your benefits,i think they need to go after the rich people first to get thier debt paid off but once again the poor people are going to pay for it ,we will have to watch out who we are voting for from now on as a nation ,sorry to be the bearer of bad news
oth1955

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

The dead beats should have been cut off a long time ago or make them work for it,,such as sweeping the streets of manchester with a toothbrush,,,I am all for it ,and them they will have to sell more pop @ Mikes and other places from their FOOD STAMPS
Helter Skelter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I have lived in Clay County most of my Life, and firmly beleve that the power that B are using this county for a Blue Print for the rest of the country! the good ole boy system, that is the problem its not what U R but who U R . People havnt been paying attention , Ross Perot told us what was going to happen !, everything works on supply and demand , Free Trade has upset the balance , I am amazed that people think that we can compete with third world countrys , we are in a Race to the bottom , all the social saftey nets have to go, but it is very hard for me to understand people who think that this is good. take clay for example , at least 90% of this county relys on the public secter, or in other words Tax money.
SHANEGUTH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

u no what i think Some ppl really need the shit it anit like they get there keys handed to them fer real i think it a good thing that the government sends ppl that needs social sercurity or a check from the government if they recieve it every month I think that just something that the state is finally doing giving back instead of taking from us most of the time this so called government is taking from us so it bout time they give back

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay County Discussions

Search the Clay County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
4 wheelers (Aug '12) Jul 21 got 2 for sale 2
whos the dirtest whor.. in clay county ky? (Mar '12) Jul 21 Whata Waste 19
hardwood flooring Jul 21 looking for hardwood 1
my butt hurts why ? Jun '14 yo man 1
chris mills on redbird sells pot (Jun '13) May '14 fed up 6
Four former Clay officials are sentenced to tim... May '14 Zzzzzzz 2
- Murder Investigation in Clay County (Dec '12) May '14 truth 23
•••
•••