Man shot in Clay County home dies

Man shot in Clay County home dies

There are 5 comments on the WKYT story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Man shot in Clay County home dies. In it, WKYT reports that:

Officials say a man shot in Clay County Tuesday night has died. Kentucky State Police say Ernie Ferguson assaulted people inside a home on Engine Branch Road, outside of Manchester in Clay County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

rose

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2011
who in the hell would kill there own son i heard the step dad killed him and the mother said she did i would not let a man kill one of my kids thats just bullshit i well pray for her bc she needs it....
WOW

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2011
she has told several different stories even to the police and the news she first said he was on top of her man and she shot him then again she said he was coming after her then she said he died of cancer then said someone came up there and shot him also said he broke in but no force entry was present she told him that she was going to kill him before he went to jail this last time she is some lame mother and to only laugh at him and stay at the funeral home the first night for an hour then leave and then come the second day two hours early and made them close his casket back
knowing

Sanford, FL

#4 Mar 29, 2011
what is amazing is wkyt reported it as if the police knew what happened instead of saying this is what the mother said to the police, fact is the only one that would tell the truth is dead at the hands of three people in the house
whatever

London, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
knowing wrote:
what is amazing is wkyt reported it as if the police knew what happened instead of saying this is what the mother said to the police, fact is the only one that would tell the truth is dead at the hands of three people in the house
I would definitley say that is the truth....nothing left up the head of Engine but a bunch of liars.
crazy chic

Kennett, MO

#6 May 22, 2011
Well I know judy changed her story so many times ernie was a good man with a good heart let me ask u a question that ernie asked me when he got out of jail he wanted to know what would judy gain from taking the phones out of his house the day befor he got out little did me and him new that it was his life since he went up there to use the phone to call granny nurse and all hell broke loose because she didn't want him up there she new what she was doing luring him up there and its not right that she going unpunished but she's still got to face god judgement. We love and miss u bub your sis always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Sizemore Jul 16 Mom 1
Harold Rodgers (Aug '12) Jul 16 pokey 3
County roads Jun '15 tax payer 1
Thomas Patterson are rats Charlotte Patterson h... Jun '15 charlotte patterson 7
Cakes May '15 sarasmith45 1
News Four former Clay officials are sentenced to tim... (Apr '14) Mar '15 Sonny 5
News Jail Guard Arrested On Drug Charge (Jan '10) Feb '15 Cool tea 103
More from around the web