Clay Co. Deputy Sheriff arrested on a...

Clay Co. Deputy Sheriff arrested on assault and stalking charges

There are 49 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Clay Co. Deputy Sheriff arrested on assault and stalking charges. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

CLAY COUNTY, AR A Clay County Deputy Sheriff is in trouble with the law after he's charged with multiple assault and threatening charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
safer

Bexar, AR

#1 Sep 7, 2011
the girls in the county will be safer now!

Bexar, AR

#2 Sep 7, 2011
the state police need to look into the whole dept.
barb

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
guest wrote:
the state police need to look into the whole dept.
yes!
work

Bexar, AR

#4 Sep 7, 2011
if Gerald had only got out and watched his crew this prolly wouldn't have happened. i doubt ol Gerald will hang out at flash market now because all the old men there will be asking him questions and Gerald would probably blow up like heath did. He blew up a couple times in there this summer and had to come back later and apologize.
former employee

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2011
work wrote:
if Gerald had only got out and watched his crew this prolly wouldn't have happened. i doubt ol Gerald will hang out at flash market now because all the old men there will be asking him questions and Gerald would probably blow up like heath did. He blew up a couple times in there this summer and had to come back later and apologize.
I have witnessed his tantrums in there. It's so funny because the second he'd leave everyone would mouth him and say they're glad they didn't vote for him and regret voting for him etc. Some people just don't deserve to have any authority, especially hot heads. Need more people like Alan Haywood on the force and for sheriff. He's fair and treats everyone with respect like they deserve.
yes

Kennett, MO

#6 Sep 7, 2011
former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have witnessed his tantrums in there. It's so funny because the second he'd leave everyone would mouth him and say they're glad they didn't vote for him and regret voting for him etc. Some people just don't deserve to have any authority, especially hot heads. Need more people like Alan Haywood on the force and for sheriff. He's fair and treats everyone with respect like they deserve.
yes Allen & the Rock treats people with respect and don't make them feel like trash when they're talking to them like glenn and some of the others do. Allen would make you rectorites a great Chief of police.
cell

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2011
If Ur gonna commit a crim plz do it at sonic, behind the old factory by the park or ar his wives flower shop and Allan will be the first one on the scene. That's the only places I see him and he is usually on his phone. Makes me feel real safe. Lol...

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Sep 7, 2011
bump it
Visitor

Bexar, AR

#11 Sep 8, 2011
cell wrote:
If Ur gonna commit a crim plz do it at sonic, behind the old factory by the park or ar his wives flower shop and Allan will be the first one on the scene. That's the only places I see him and he is usually on his phone. Makes me feel real safe. Lol...
Wow! You are truly a moron!! What makes you the perfect person who can just sit back and trash certain people? I'd like to see you have an officers job on certain days. You probably wouldn't make it because you probably don't have a job anywhere and have never hit a lick at anything. I didn't know it was a crime to go to Sonic, use a cell phone, or have lunch with your wife. If those are all crimes, then everyone would be in a heep of trouble. But I guarantee you that if you were ever in need of an officer, then you would not hesitate to pick up the phone and expect them to be right at your beck and call! It's pretty pathetic how so many people judge other people and have no clue what is actually going on in their lives or on their jobs. Whenever you become God, then I guess we will understand why you are so judgmental. I can't believe someone as perfect as you are is living in Rector! Wow, that is unfreakingbelievable!! Since you are so perfect and never do any wrong, then why don't you confront the certain officers that you may have a problem with and tell them just exactly how you feel about them. I'm sure they will just love to hear what you have to say. Good luck with that!!
wowwwwwww

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Sep 8, 2011
i hope to see gerald run again and win jus to show everyone he can!
Recyorite

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Sep 8, 2011
wowwwwwww wrote:
i hope to see gerald run again and win jus to show everyone he can!
I sure hope not?

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 8, 2011
What did he do?
well

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
What did he do?
well for one thing gerald said he would NOT hire his sons as deputies and he DID hire heath. bet matt is glad he works in greene co.

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Sep 8, 2011
safer wrote:
the girls in the county will be safer now!
It seems to me to be a no brainer that if the deputies daddy is the sherriff they should do a full investagation.

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Sep 8, 2011
move it on up
wow

Dexter, MO

#19 Sep 9, 2011
Heath is out of jail after going to nut hospital go figure u can pistol beat someone beat ur wife in front of a kid and get out of jai in a week wow now if a normal person did this we would still be in jail and heading to prison. Why would the force hire him when he has always been a bully even in school when he was beating kids up in the halls . Shows who u knows pays off on what you can get away with.
wow

Dexter, MO

#20 Sep 9, 2011
Taken a logo off the truck means nothing when he did all this in uniform and answered the call on the radio himself..looks like it didnt turn out the way he meant for it. Thanks David for responding so well and protecting this community like a cop should.

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2011
wow wrote:
Taken a logo off the truck means nothing when he did all this in uniform and answered the call on the radio himself..looks like it didnt turn out the way he meant for it. Thanks David for responding so well and protecting this community like a cop should.
I;ve heard he is very professional and cute to

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Sep 9, 2011
This needs to be looked into further something doesn;t feel right.
xomor

United States

#23 Sep 10, 2011
Many of our police officers have a power complex and chose their profession to be in a position to intimidate others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey and the bandit truck Oct '16 Bryan 1
News 3 arrested in armed robbery, details limited at... (Feb '15) Dec '15 NoExcuses 24
News Sheriff's office searching for robbery suspect (Jan '15) Nov '15 Blue lighting all... 3
Body seen in little black river. (Sep '15) Sep '15 Disappointed 2
Searching for Chadwick family members (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dotty Pringle-Hay... 1
social service department (Oct '12) Oct '12 CONCERNED 1
this topix must have died, no posts since August (Sep '12) Sep '12 GRIM REAPER 1
More from around the web