Ex-teacher, 39, admits having sex wit...

Ex-teacher, 39, admits having sex with 12-year-old Gaiser student

There are 8 comments on the The Columbian story from May 30, 2007, titled Ex-teacher, 39, admits having sex with 12-year-old Gaiser student. In it, The Columbian reports that:

Daniel R. Sammons appears before Judge Diane Woolard on Sept. 19. He pleaded guilty Tuesday to having sex with a 12-year-old student at Gaiser Middle School. via The Columbian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

concerned teacher

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 5, 2007
I am so proud of this girl for being so brave to come forward. I hope that Mr. Sammons receives the maximum for taking advantage of his role as a teacher and ruining this girls belief in male role models.
ex student

Scappoose, OR

#2 Sep 26, 2007
so I went to gaiser middle school about five years ago. Mr. Sammons was my basketball coach and I never felt right around him... he was always to close to the girls and he always touched out shoulders and things like that, that just made me uneasy with him. I think that this girl comming forward and saying something was the right thing to do and even though I dont personaly know her I can say that I am proud of her because I know that it takes alot of courage to do something like that... and not alot of people would do it... good job! as for sammons I hope he gets maximum everything with no chance for bail or probation or anything I think he needs to spend the duration of whatever they give him with no chance of anything!
ex student

Vancouver, WA

#3 Dec 3, 2007
I always hated this dude and i knew that something was up.
ex student

Vancouver, WA

#4 Dec 3, 2007
this teacher was always a freak he would do wierd things around the female students
Almost student

Vancouver, WA

#5 Jan 10, 2008
I was sapposed to be in his class that year, but for some reason whn we walked into class that day we didn't find him, we had some old lady,she said that she was going to be our teacher for the rest of the year. we were all so confused, some of us like myself had older siblings that had had him as a teacher and were looking forward to it. My brother said he was an awsome teacher. Now i am very happy that i wasn't in his class. I just wish that people would stop judging Gaiser for him, he could have been a teacher anywere. Its not like all Teachers at Gaiser are like him.
Jason Maxwell

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2013
Gaiser blows a fatty. 2 teacher sex scandals within 6 years. LOeffinL.
Jason Maxwell

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Jason Maxwell wrote:
Gaiser blows a fatty. 2 teacher sex scandals within 6 years. LOeffinL.
The other being Kelly Seidl. D'yikes!
polaite boy

San Diego, CA

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Want more discuss about it!

Just visit:- http://wapsilo.com/site_blogging.xhtml

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail inmate charged with escape (Jan '15) Jan '15 ailegalcounsel 2
News Body recovered from Columbia River in Vancouver (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jojo 3
News Wash. state residents get more health insurance... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Boone 1
News Clark County extends pot moratorium (Feb '14) Apr '14 Lynn 2
News Sparks confirms the end is near (Mar '14) Mar '14 Caller60 1
News Bones found along I-5 identified as missing Van... (May '13) May '13 Lane radford 1
News Suspected Vancouver prowler was shot in chest (Feb '13) Feb '13 Brad 1
More from around the web