Bed bugs found in high school

Bed bugs found in high school

There are 13 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Bed bugs found in high school. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Bed bugs were reported in a Springfield High School classroom, but school officials say it's nothing to be alarmed about.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

NIMROD STEVENS

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
NOTHING TO BE ALARMED ABOUT? OK WELL WHEN THEY GET INTO THE SUPERINTENDENT'S HOUSE I BET THEY WILL BE ALARMED!!!! WE AS PARENTS NEED TO STAND UP AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS!!!
Johnson

Carroll, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2011
Bedbugs in school? What did you expect would happen when you brought in those trashy south end blacks?
mandie

Magee, MS

#3 Dec 15, 2011
nice, how you just turned bed bugs into racism. fucking loser. and I'm not black but you just made yourself look like a dumbass. even if they came from the southside, do you know how many low poverty white people live off John Street now in the HUD houses? if not, drive down superior or huron and find out. or drive by John Street and Clifton, you'll find white people there. oh and because black people keep their hair loaded with grease, I seriously doubt you are getting any lice from them. bugs like dry and clean hair. if they're sooo dirty, that's the best way to keep bugs away. so maybe you should look at the trashy white people who live in Ronez or out off of Lagonda.
Johnson

Carroll, OH

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Mandie runs her toothless mouth (knocked out by her black BOY-friend)and knows not what she is talking about. The bedbugs come from all the filthy,unwashed clothing that the blacks wear to school.Too bad they can`t use their ebt cards at the laundromat.
mandie

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Dec 15, 2011
first of all, my boyfriend isn't black, you racist piece of shit. second of all, I would love to see you say that to any one black guy that I know. they would knock your redneck ass out. third, anyone that is a welfare recipient is at risk for putting bed bugs in schools. oh and the EBT card crack line, shows how intelligent you really are. get a goddamn life and stop worrying about what COLOR puts bed bugs into disgusting public schools.
Doc

Dayton, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2011
As a world traveler for SMA I can tell you for a fact that Mexico is a breeding ground for bed bugs. With all the Mexicans that have infiltrated the U.S. in the last several years, this is where I would start laying the blame. Can't blame the n- word or the white trash for this one.
Johnson

Carroll, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2011
mandie wrote:
first of all, my boyfriend isn't black, you racist piece of shit. second of all, I would love to see you say that to any one black guy that I know. they would knock your redneck ass out. third, anyone that is a welfare recipient is at risk for putting bed bugs in schools. oh and the EBT card crack line, shows how intelligent you really are. get a goddamn life and stop worrying about what COLOR puts bed bugs into disgusting public schools.
Mandie, no one,including me,"the evil rascist",is afraid of the "down low brotha`s"that you know.Fact is..78% of all std`s in Clark co. can be attributed to the wonderful negro`s that you defend.I guess bedbug infestation is the least of their worries.
Reverend

Dayton, OH

#8 Dec 21, 2011
First it's the blacks then the white trash now the mexicans. Isn't anything sacred with you people? Can't we just get along and love one another like the bible says?
tom

Auburn, AL

#9 Dec 21, 2011
Reverend wrote:
First it's the blacks then the white trash now the mexicans. Isn't anything sacred with you people? Can't we just get along and love one another like the bible says?
No, because then the losers with nothing better to do than hate everyone would have no way to feel better about themselves. They may turn violent.
Nerddowell

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Yes. We have them in my NYC public high school. They were found in two rooms, one being a cosmetology room (as we are a trade school.) samples were sent off to be certified. One came back positive, other negative. They both looked like bbs to me. Big high school like NYC impossible to solve I think. Administration didnt notify the staff until pressed for an answer not an easy situation
NIMROD STEVENS

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2012
OK INSTEAD OF MAKING EVERY DAMN THING ABOUT RACE. LET'S ALL FIGURE OUT HOW IN THE HELL TO GET THESE THINGS OUT OF THE SCHOOLS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM IN MY HOUSE! THE SCHOOL DISTRICT SAYS ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!!! I SAY BULLSHIT! I REMEMBER GOING TO SCHOOL AS A KID AND SEEING KIDS LEFT AND RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL FOR WEEKS BECAUSE OF HEAD LICE. NOW A DAYS THEY ARE TOO WORRIED ABOUT LOSING A BUCK OR TWO, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY SEND A KID HOME. SO THEY WILL JUST LET THE INFESTATION GROW UNTIL THIS ENTIRE TOWN IS OVER RAN WITH THE NASTY PEST. OH YEA FYI THE BED BUG INFESTATION HAS COME FROM OVER SEAS THEY LIVED IN CAVES AND DRANK THE BLOOD OF BATS AND HUMANS THAT LIVED IN THEM AS WELL. THE ARABS BROUGHT THEM HERE ALONG WITH SOME MEXICANS IM SURE. WE ALL THOUGHT COCKROACHES WERE BAD WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO OR TWO ON BED BUGS. THEN TELL ME ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!
NIMROD STEVENS

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 22, 2012
Nerddowell wrote:
Yes. We have them in my NYC public high school. They were found in two rooms, one being a cosmetology room (as we are a trade school.) samples were sent off to be certified. One came back positive, other negative. They both looked like bbs to me. Big high school like NYC impossible to solve I think. Administration didnt notify the staff until pressed for an answer not an easy situation
Well if the school districts wasn't so damn greedy and start inspecting kids bags clothes and hair and send them home if they have parasites like the schools did when I went the infestation would decline tremendously. The bottum line is the schools are forced to keep every kid in the school for funding. Because the government is giving china all of OUR resources and money. If we don't stand up for something we are going to fall for everything!!!
NIMROD STEVENS

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Doc wrote:
As a world traveler for SMA I can tell you for a fact that Mexico is a breeding ground for bed bugs. With all the Mexicans that have infiltrated the U.S. in the last several years, this is where I would start laying the blame. Can't blame the n- word or the white trash for this one.
I agree with you for the most part. But the bed bugs are also from over seas and the infiltration of the arabs that live in caves, where the bugs originally came from. Because they would drink bat blood until the nomadic humans introduced themselves. Then the bugs was like "hell a free ride". Then they just hoped on a boat or plane and now they are everywhere. How do we kill them instead of pointing fingers on who is to blame?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused deputy tells judge: 'I have a problem w... (Jul '12) Apr '15 Irishman 6
News Ex-Enon treasurer arrested on embezzlement (Jan '13) Nov '14 Ex board member 11
county fair (Jul '14) Jul '14 just what I think 1
News Formal Charges Issued In Quality Food Mart Bust (Feb '14) Feb '14 Snyder Larry 1
News Deputy disciplined for parking in handicapped spot (Oct '13) Oct '13 AVZ 1
dont rent or buy from mechelle morefield (Jun '13) Jun '13 someone in spring... 1
is this the guy you want to hire, rent, or buy ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 someone in spring... 1
More from around the web