Coroner IDs men killed in murder-suic...

Coroner IDs men killed in murder-suicide incident

There are 1 comment on the Las Vegas Review Journal story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Coroner IDs men killed in murder-suicide incident. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

William Joseph Pearce Jr., 25, of Las Vegas, died from gunshots to the head and torso, according to the Clark County coroner's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

anthony LaDue

Fairfield, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I have known William Pearce since he was 15. He was a good friend who was always there when you needed him. I was his neighbor in Washington where he grew up and we watched him grow up into an upstanding young man. I think this was a horrible and cowardly act by this Garcia guy who took William away from all of us RIP bro and you will never be forgotten. My reguards go out to his parents and sister, one of whom is still my neighbor. love you William and I will see you in the next life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Combating underage sex trafficking in Las Vegas Feb 22 koinee 1
20 year old girl from Kentucky missing in Vegas Dec '17 Wchs 1
News Drugs at core of gruesome slaying (Sep '07) Nov '17 Fosho702 149
News 2 accused of selling fake immigration documents... (Jun '17) Aug '17 kyman 5
News Man arrested for threatening Nevada senator ove... (Aug '17) Aug '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
Exit 91 animal abuse (Jun '17) Jun '17 Cindy 1
News Man arrested in Monday shooting in downtown Las... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Misty 2