Jail officer charged with OWI

Jail officer charged with OWI

There are 9 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 31, 2011, titled Jail officer charged with OWI. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

JEFFERSONVILLE, IN A man who usually works in the jail found himself on the other side of the bars over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Johnny bumming his wife

Carmel, IN

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Why is Rodden hiring these people who have trouble driving within the law? Every one knows 'speed' kills
and 'alcohol' and driving kills... I Rodden going to let this go too?
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Surprised? We shouldn't be. The only thing surprising is that Danny Rodden didn't go pick up this young chap. I assume Rodden DUI Taxi was not servicing that area. Hmm... What's worse here folks? The fact that Rodden didn't pick up his own officer and didn't give him special treatment but would do it for a civilian? Or? That he would hire young ignorant officers that think they are above the law?

Disgraceful!
Happy is my name

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2011
Yeah, this is stupid... I bet nothing comes of it.
Taco Bender

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2011
Danny... Baby sit your kids already!
John D

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2011
The funny thing about this whole story is that newsandtribune.com didn't even cover it... Sad!
STOP THE OUT OF CONTROL YOUNG JAILERS!
Concerned Citizen

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2011
Danny Rodden should terminate this officer... No excuse!
Johnny bumming his wife

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 2, 2011
It all depends on the cash involved - he sells road officer positions to the highest bidder, smae as the jail, its about not honesty or policy, its about who will lie, cheat, steal. do whatever it takes to save the county from lawsuits. it"ll never change as long as he"s voted back in
tooluuu

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 2, 2011
yep, dont bes a brother and ends ups there.. we donts have no chance wit fat whitey
Jose Shelatz

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2011
Tubby Rodden and his henchman rule with the iron fist... or like Nazi's if you are of "color..." Good 'ol Boy system at work... COME ON PEOPLE, REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU VOTE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clark County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's you're name today .. ice man (Jan '16) Jun '16 Community 2
Clark County Chatter May '16 sizemoreg 1
Huge tax increase for schools (Oct '15) Oct '15 Joe 1
Woman involved with Clark Co. Sheriff (Oct '14) Oct '14 lookingforyou 1
News Indiana Court of Appeals reduces Sheila Granger... (Apr '11) Sep '14 HoosierBB 10
News Teen Accused Of Posting Nude Photos Of Underage... (Aug '14) Aug '14 does it matter 1
News Clark County man's firing overturned after time... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lori 1
More from around the web