Eyewitness to 2007 Scozzari shooting ...

Eyewitness to 2007 Scozzari shooting signs affidavit, tells...

There are 2 comments on the Clare Sentinel story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Eyewitness to 2007 Scozzari shooting signs affidavit, tells.... In it, Clare Sentinel reports that:

Although it had been four years since the shooting that claimed the life of William "Bill" Scozzari in September 2007, two former residents of the Lone Pine Motel now living in Oregon felt compelled to speak out when they happened upon a news story on the website of The Clare Sentinel .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clare Sentinel.

Concerned

Lake Orion, MI

#1 Jan 19, 2012
I read back on this whole incident and looked at all the miss information that was out there. We have lots of facts now and with this latest one Iím puzzled by the lack of response by my fellow citizens, shooting a man, planting evidence and fabricating a story. If it had been one of us doing this we would have been jailed by now. If they planted the hatchet on this man then how can the story of the Chief and McGraw being attacked with a Hackett be true? After reading all I can that has been posted on this case it sure seems thereís a lot of stuff that is contradicted by eyewitnesses. I could see if it was 1 or 2 witnessís maybe but is seems we have about 9 witnessís that all tell the same story but totally different one from the copsÖ.9 against 2 doesnít look very good does it
So Amazed

Mount Pleasant, MI

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Concerned, that's how they roll. It's always been like that in Clare.Just ask good ole Rynearson, how meany times did his brother cover for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From flannel to greased pigs: Farwell Lumberjac... (Aug '09) Jul '17 Lisa Tatangelo 3
News Greenville man faces attempted murder, other ch... (Mar '06) Jan '15 moshjalone 3
News Tavern searched in sexual assault case (Mar '08) Jan '15 the one you ruined 15
are we mandated by law to even have a sherriff ... (May '14) May '14 garyntilliemcraen... 1
News Mecosta man charged with Clare CSC (Jan '14) Jan '14 mecosta 1
News Former assistant prosecuting attorney, Sarah Be... (Aug '11) Dec '13 sunface 2
News Jury deliberates Sunday, Monday, Tuesday a fail... (Mar '10) Dec '13 cheap jordan shoes 4
More from around the web