Undersheriff announces retirement

Undersheriff announces retirement

There are 9 comments on the Clare County Review story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Undersheriff announces retirement. In it, Clare County Review reports that:

Clare County Undersheriff Rick Miller) announced Tuesday that he will retire from the Clare County Sheriff's Department at the end of March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clare County Review.

Bob

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Have a feeling there will a lot of mudd slinging in this sheriff election!
Jim

Bellevue, MI

#2 Mar 21, 2012
@Bob Cause there wasnt any in the past elections. Like the last one that Wilson ran. Guess we will find out who the biggest liar is Wilson, or Miller. Wonder who Haskin will support this time. His friend Miller or the person he controls Wilson?
So Amazed

Mount Pleasant, MI

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Well lets just hope that who ever wins the race they don't forget WHO ALL helped get them into office, and they don't think they are better then the residents of Clare County and can return calls when people call them, cuz Wilson forgot alot of people once he got into office. And the old Detective that is running he needs to stay right at the court house and continue to be a court officer, He sure let a few CSC case just linger, so what would he let linger as a Sheriff? maybe we need someone from out side the county to run for our Sheriff and then MAYBE things would get much better.And maybe the road patrol would in prove.JMO.
Jim

Lowell, MI

#4 Apr 7, 2012
@So Amazed. The old detective isnt a Court officer. I think you have him confused with the former detective that retired four or five years ago, and is now back part time working in a patrol car, and the courts. I think his name was Steve. I agree that things need to change up there, but Miller is the same as Wilson, if not worse. I think our only hope is Mark.
justin

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Haskin as in Don or Howard??
Jim

Harrison, MI

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Howard Haskin, one of the most corrupt sheriffs that michigan has ever had
Harrison

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2012
This is the perfect forum for bottom feeders Jim.
justin

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Hey Jim that's my uncle thanks for talking shit. Maybe you should move if you don't like our family?? Just a thought
Jim

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Not talking any crap. Just stating the truth about Howard Haskin, he was a very corrupt sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenville man faces attempted murder, other ch... (Mar '06) Jan '15 moshjalone 3
News Tavern searched in sexual assault case (Mar '08) Jan '15 the one you ruined 15
are we mandated by law to even have a sherriff ... (May '14) May '14 garyntilliemcraen... 1
News Mecosta man charged with Clare CSC (Jan '14) Jan '14 mecosta 1
News Former assistant prosecuting attorney, Sarah Be... (Aug '11) Dec '13 sunface 2
News Jury deliberates Sunday, Monday, Tuesday a fail... (Mar '10) Dec '13 cheap jordan shoes 4
News Mountain County & Rock Festivals Owe Thousands ... (Mar '08) Nov '13 truthjb 40
More from around the web