Gary Mills and Glenda Parkey: What do you think??

Posted in the Claiborne County Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

What do you think?
Blue Devil

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Isn't he married?
attention

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

is he married to a woman named geraldine?
tenn

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Judged:

i think gary and glenda are to of a kind they need to be toghter. and robin to find her a good men.
firefly

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

i think that glenda and gary are a terrific couple. the only ones that have a problem with it is that the one person he refuses to be with..if only wifey would understand that he is never coming home and his new home is with the lovely glenda...life is hard but then u grow up and get over it i think that is what wifey should do...
help

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Judged:

i think it up to gary glenda and robin. not no one elese. robin know all about it. she not worry about it and she see then all the time toghter. robin gone on with your life because he has been with all the girls tazewell and you know that. goood luck robin. let that dam girls have him because not shit.
friends

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

well i use to c gary mills about 3 years ago. he not all that and robin know he was see some one so what the deal with glenda. i say robin gary dont want you because if he did he would be with u and not everyone else. maybe he in love this time because the stay with her alot. i know gary and he did not stay with me like that and i sak to. well this is for u gary fuck u. robin get over it. glenda i hate u too u and gary need each other.
friends

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

what i thnink about gary mills and glenda parkey . well what they do that then. who gary with glenda or who. who is glenda with. what are they doing so wrong they doing it right front of everyone. yes he is marry gary has done this for ten year. and his wife know it then. well is glenda still marry to dayton. i say let it be. that what i think about it.
lucky

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

what i think about this first of all i know then both. you are crazy robin you know he at glenda house and he stay all nite with her and he come back home. HELL NO. i would put his shit out the door. gary is just a player . i think he need to grow up. and for glenda that worng but i do like her. i would go to her face and tell her to step back.robin every one in tazewell know gary mills and you to so why are you with him for he done this to you for a long time. as a friends FUCK BOTH OF THEN AND GO ON AND PUT YOUR HEAD UP. GOOD LUCK. GLENDA AND GARY YOU ARE WORNG. GARY I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY NO GIRLS WOULD HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH YOU.GLENDA FIND YOUR ON MEN THAT IS NOT MARRY.
ohio

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

what about then who are they. what i have read they are doing what everyone eles is doing.gary if your wife was taking care of things at home you would be at here looking for someone.
red bug

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

i think it wrong for gary and glenda TO BO TOGHTER AND he has a wife at home that love him very much. she do every thing for him work hard every day at work. glenda been like this all her life i know her well.
get over it

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

well i know then both and robin. let gary have glenda because he with her more than he with you.glenda will leave him just give her time. i think they are happey toghter when in see then out toghter. that what i think about this. maybe they are in love.
red jeep

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

hi red when you done at glenda come and see me. be like old time. sorry glenda he will be back with me. sorry robin i had him to. see you later RED.....
rain

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

i thought glenda was with john boy. is she still marry.
sunshine

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

I think if the wife is not woman enough to take care of her man, why is she(Robin) upset if someone is woman enough to take care of him. All I can say is what a woman Glenda must be. Keep on going Glenda I have never heard of any man complain who has been with her!!!!
holler guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

lucky wrote:
what i think about this first of all i know then both. you are crazy robin you know he at glenda house and he stay all nite with her and he come back home. HELL NO. i would put his shit out the door. gary is just a player . i think he need to grow up. and for glenda that worng but i do like her. i would go to her face and tell her to step back.robin every one in tazewell know gary mills and you to so why are you with him for he done this to you for a long time. as a friends FUCK BOTH OF THEN AND GO ON AND PUT YOUR HEAD UP. GOOD LUCK. GLENDA AND GARY YOU ARE WORNG. GARY I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY NO GIRLS WOULD HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH YOU.GLENDA FIND YOUR ON MEN THAT IS NOT MARRY.
Did you go to school? Can't you communicate without bad words? It would be well for you to educate yourself a little bit,,,you might want to start with vocabularly, followed closely by spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claiborne County Discussions

Search the Claiborne County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
pills (Apr '11) Jun 11 Nozzle 2
Bruce MacGregor snitch (Oct '13) Jun 11 Nozzle 3
too many homewreckin hos Jun 11 Nozzle 3
Claiborne County SNITCH Mathew Baltrip. (Sep '13) Jun 11 Nozzle 7
MISSING SPEEDWELL WOMAN: Kelly Clawson Jun 10 wondering 1
Dtr lines a z x y w May '14 Ice cold 1
New Claiborne County Mayor Jack Daniels gets ri... (Aug '10) Apr '14 geo 9
•••
•••