Woman found guilty in death of ex-friend

Woman found guilty in death of ex-friend

There are 2 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Woman found guilty in death of ex-friend. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

A Claiborne County jury has found 22-year-old Eboni White guilty of killing her once-close friend and fellow Alcorn State University student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 19, 2010
This is to Ebony you are living proof that education means nothing. How dare you try to make yourself out to be the victim.You did not havr to go outside instead you did even after being told by your mom not to. You should get the max.This was senseless but you will have no life after this.

Mccomb, MS

#2 Jan 5, 2011
This was a sad and emotional situation. It was a senseless act that could have been avoided. Now two mothers are living without daughters and a child is living without his mother. Killing someone is a cowards way out and its not that much hate that can drive me to doing something like that. It's over and done and i think Eboni should have thought twice before she act. Yes Eboni should get the max because she showed no remorse and she should suffer for what she did. On the other hand DO NOT COME TO MY HOUSE HOUSE WITH INTENTION OF BEATING MY ASS. Not at my house and i know where the weapons are at in here. I wouldn't try to kill anyone, but if you walk to my house with some BS u limping back. No, Eboni is not a victim, but she had the right to protect herself when she was in the privacy of her own home and this girl come outside starting some mess. No i wouldn't have came outside ready to go to war but i can't just let nobody come to my house but murdering somebody for nothing is stupid. I can't just blame one person because The victim should have stayed at home and minded her business that morning. After everything was said and Eboni thought that it was OK. It's like she just didn't care and that is not human like. The least she could have done is apologize and at least feel some type of emotion. Her heartlessness gave her 20 years and she should do every last one of them. I'm taking sides but i'm just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claiborne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing black man found hanging from tree in Miss. (Mar '15) May '15 swedenforever 36
News NAACP: Missing African American man found hangi... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sunshine 34
News Claiborne Co. deputies arrest man after brother... (Jan '14) Jan '14 mllie 1
Food Pantry (Oct '13) Jan '14 T_Ann 2
News NRC open house Monday in Claiborne County (Sep '13) Sep '13 BDV 2
News Conservation Concerns (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dave 1
News New MS alligator records set this weekend (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dave 1
More from around the web