Oregon man gets 26 years in torture case

Oregon man gets 26 years in torture case

There are 1 comment on the Statesman Journal story from May 14, 2010, titled Oregon man gets 26 years in torture case. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

An Oregon City man convicted of scalding and nearly drowning a 3-year-old boy has been sentenced to 26 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

Levie sinclair

UK

#1 May 17, 2010
I belive this horrid beast has just got of lightly if this was and other country you would be getting boiling water and sugar poured over this vulger animal and if you where in the U.K you would be dead by now or at very least wishing you were

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clackamas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon woman files suit against Airbnb over dis... Mar '17 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Dec '16 Driver 2
Clackamas County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Aubrey 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6948hldjgh 1
News New survey shows Clackamas County divided on pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Survey: Majority favors vehicle fee for road work (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Metro Council ratifies Riverwalk agreement (Apr '16) Apr '16 flood gates 1
More from around the web