tow truck theft
steven harmon

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 4, 2007
I have only one hope that portland and clackamas will find my tow truck.They made it clear the car theifs have tool to go in to overdrive clackamas county rocks
steven harmon

Portland, OR

#2 Dec 4, 2007
Well I was right the county found it. on the outskirts. of the Portland Police area. Without the joint effort it may never have been found. It was striped but thay have Dna and a good idea of who it is. Will find out what happens latter . but when I went to the Clackamas county sheriff I felt reassured but at the Portland police office I felt like a number. that I was it was not a good use of there time. Then I talked to the auto theft task force and had a meeting with hiede hall of the Portland police. Letís hope that they donít get by with this thank you Clackamass county sheriff .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clackamas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon woman files suit against Airbnb over dis... Mar '17 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Dec '16 Driver 2
Clackamas County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Aubrey 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6948hldjgh 1
News New survey shows Clackamas County divided on pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Survey: Majority favors vehicle fee for road work (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Metro Council ratifies Riverwalk agreement (Apr '16) Apr '16 flood gates 1
More from around the web