Police: Sheriff's sergeant kills 2 wo...

Police: Sheriff's sergeant kills 2 women and self

There are 30 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Police: Sheriff's sergeant kills 2 women and self. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Authorities in Oregon say an off-duty Clackamas County sheriff's sergeant opened fire at a lounge, killing his wife and another woman before fatally shooting himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
we the

Livermore, CA

#22 Feb 15, 2010
BUDDY BOY wrote:
<quoted text>You leave little "we the" alone. People are not aware of this, but he's actually a slightly deranged three year-old, well ahead of his peers as far as spelling and grammar go.
thats about the age i meet ronald ragon the former president

regan did not teach me typing skills
but iran better renber the big stick

i type sloflty but carringa big stick
laser claisfied but on 21110 the laser was in the paper
we the

Livermore, CA

#23 Feb 15, 2010
You gotta be kiddin wrote:
<quoted text>
**** ; you should write comedy skits.
Evers dary i bein ast whas up done no butt life be a bich am me now whot ot do wif cops and peples mean and cimim9nal cops run mes down cause i to dam dum to not walk down midle of stret it be terible thrwating my life in santa rosa.
Will someone please interpret this statement: "untill thiewr is some one in my life i may die
my parents strated it then npd strated threating pole to keep them away".
The illegal alien Mexicans speak/write more appropriately than THIS. And people complain that our educational system is failing some children. Naw, don't believe a word of that; no child left behind.
moscow pa

how is my uncle the

vice president diden

owen side of the family is me

i think the white house needs to deal with all these crimes against the relkitiver of the vice president
biden

fack check it real owen side of the family
we the

Livermore, CA

#24 Feb 15, 2010
Zurc Atnas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord. I certainly hope you are either trolling for responses or joking. If neither: 1. Seek professional help immediately 2. Get thee to school and pay close attention, asking for help when you do not understand. 3. Take responsibility for your own life. 4. Never post in a forum again
the crimes are real

just like the obsruction is real

1996 mother day fire rohnert park look it up on line

im typeing about real crimes by cops
we the

Livermore, CA

#25 Feb 15, 2010
what no one wants to look up to see if the current vice president is no deal with crimes by cops against one of his own family members

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#27 Apr 12, 2010
Wonderful Counselor wrote:
Angela Hill of the Democratic Coalition:
The next big Washington event will make getting around tough for some in the region. Fresh off the heels of the National Cherry Blossom Festival comes a traffic killer with a more serious tone but as churches and citizens from various neighborhoods come to worship and praise Obama's good works, the streets of D.C. will light up like the New Jerusalem and that is good for the district and for America.
The Nuclear Security Summit will be held at the Washington Convention Center in Northwest. Some experts are expecting the worst traffic gridlock since President Barack Obama's inauguration, and DDOT is doing its part to help out by monitoring questions, complaints, concerns and comments e-mailed to [email protected]
There will be static road closures as well as rolling closures as Obama plays host to leaders of more than 40 countries for the two-day summit aimed at finding ways to secure the world's nuclear stockpile and words of prayer will accompany his speech. Many people from outside jurisdictions will soon flock to the district to hear his message and to give him praise and worship. Obama has already done nice work for this country and the world. He is considered America's Heavenly Father and Lord by various christian denominations and so forth. That is the good news gospel of our good president Obama. He is America's Wonderful Counselor!
Hogwash.
IRS

Santa Fe, NM

#28 Apr 12, 2010
Tragic story for the wife and friend ~ but at least he saved the tax payers some money.
we the

Foster City, CA

#29 Apr 12, 2010

i want my justice
criminal cops prosecuted

that said it is true this the biggest world leader event in the usa since 1945
we the

Foster City, CA

#30 Apr 12, 2010
this is a very sad traject story
Send them to China

United States

#31 Apr 12, 2010
4 children left behind. My prayers are with them.
we the

Foster City, CA

#32 Apr 12, 2010
we must teach our childern to sellte thier difrence with words not guns
written by former president Bill Clinton

and of cousre that not word for word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clackamas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon woman files suit against Airbnb over dis... Mar '17 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Dec '16 Driver 2
Clackamas County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Aubrey 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6948hldjgh 1
News New survey shows Clackamas County divided on pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Survey: Majority favors vehicle fee for road work (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Metro Council ratifies Riverwalk agreement (Apr '16) Apr '16 flood gates 1
More from around the web