Police: Sheriff's sergeant kills 2 women and self

There are 30 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Police: Sheriff's sergeant kills 2 women and self. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Authorities in Oregon say an off-duty Clackamas County sheriff's sergeant opened fire at a lounge, killing his wife and another woman before fatally shooting himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
julia

Sherwood, AR

#1 Feb 13, 2010
why men think they own women? Some men are two legged dogs.

Since: Sep 09

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 13, 2010
Huh.
Mojo

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Feb 14, 2010
No one would have said shit if a woman did this. It would have immediately come out that the man was having an affair and how he emotionally abused her and everyone on Oprah would be crying.
STM

Carlisle, PA

#5 Feb 14, 2010
It must have been a gut wrenching experiance to face the fact that you lost your wife to another woman. No wonder he couldent take it anymore.
o c d -e c v

Los Gatos, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2010
too bad , he could have set her up criminally and sent her to prison to get rid of her..its called falsifiying facts ..it is done on a daily basis -nationwide...also known as a "set-up"
Judy

Salisbury, MD

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Both men and women are equally the blame, it takes two! Women cheat and men cheat equally, women are more covert about it, men are very sloppy about hiding it and get exposed more than women, its a fact of life. I feel sorry for the children involved, now they are without both parents. They need our prayers.
well said

Carlisle, PA

#8 Feb 14, 2010
I agree with Judy whole-heartedly.. the children are the real victims here. The husband & wife, no matter what their sins or occupations, no longer have to live with pain, whatever it may have been from. The children are left to suffer. It's so unfortunate people think of only themselves in their actions and not more of the people they love that they are effecting for the rest of their lives.
Jerk

Gettysburg, PA

#9 Feb 14, 2010
Manchester wrote:
One less pig around!
You sir, are a jerk.
we the

American Canyon, CA

#10 Feb 14, 2010
crriminal cops

marin sonoma area

thier just as deadly
we the

American Canyon, CA

#11 Feb 14, 2010
and who is steeling my email befor i read it is it the criminal cops of npd

preventing happines in my life
we the

American Canyon, CA

#12 Feb 14, 2010
same type of thing happenend in clovo ca deputiy sub station

the cops killed them selves

so cops whier trying to take other cops wives

just plan evil selfiss deputies palying in other lives for pleasure that ended in several dead

pervert cops cousing death

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#13 Feb 14, 2010
we the wrote:
and who is steeling my email befor i read it is it the criminal cops of npd
preventing happines in my life
I did'nt do it.
we the

American Canyon, CA

#14 Feb 14, 2010
if the country new about novato police and the other agecies evil threats and attemnpts to couse death the country would demand fbi

muniplatingh onther lives by the criminmal cops to couse pain and death is what same of the criminal cops are doing

in marin sonoma area
we the

American Canyon, CA

#15 Feb 14, 2010
each day i need to talk thatv person

i alm ost dioed on xmas this is evil of the criminal cops to keep me along for ever i will die

frances lt hill and the other offcier shoudlbe charged with atempted muder

untill thiewr is some one in my life i may die

my parents strated it then npd strated threating pole to keep them away

thier evil killers the crimi9nal cops

like then trying run me down as i walk

or thrwating my life in santa rosa

Since: Sep 09

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 14, 2010
You should be named "we the dipchit".
You gotta be kiddin

York, PA

#17 Feb 14, 2010
we the wrote:
each day i need to talk thatv person
i alm ost dioed on xmas this is evil of the criminal cops to keep me along for ever i will die
frances lt hill and the other offcier shoudlbe charged with atempted muder
untill thiewr is some one in my life i may die
my parents strated it then npd strated threating pole to keep them away
thier evil killers the crimi9nal cops
like then trying run me down as i walk
or thrwating my life in santa rosa
WTF; you should write comedy skits.
Evers dary i bein ast whas up done no butt life be a bich am me now whot ot do wif cops and peples mean and cimim9nal cops run mes down cause i to dam dum to not walk down midle of stret it be terible thrwating my life in santa rosa.
Will someone please interpret this statement: "untill thiewr is some one in my life i may die
my parents strated it then npd strated threating pole to keep them away".
The illegal alien Mexicans speak/write more appropriately than THIS. And people complain that our educational system is failing some children. Naw, don't believe a word of that; no child left behind.
Lois

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Feb 15, 2010
Manchester wrote:
One less pig around!
that was not very nice to call him a pig.
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#19 Feb 15, 2010
STM wrote:
It must have been a gut wrenching experiance to face the fact that you lost your wife to another woman. No wonder he couldent take it anymore.
He probably turned her into a lesbian. It's happened before. In fact, it happened to Ross on "Friends". But he didn't gun both of them down.
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#20 Feb 15, 2010
You gotta be kiddin wrote:
<quoted text>
**** ; you should write comedy skits.
Evers dary i bein ast whas up done no butt life be a bich am me now whot ot do wif cops and peples mean and cimim9nal cops run mes down cause i to dam dum to not walk down midle of stret it be terible thrwating my life in santa rosa.
Will someone please interpret this statement: "untill thiewr is some one in my life i may die
my parents strated it then npd strated threating pole to keep them away".
The illegal alien Mexicans speak/write more appropriately than THIS. And people complain that our educational system is failing some children. Naw, don't believe a word of that; no child left behind.
You leave little "we the" alone. People are not aware of this, but he's actually a slightly deranged three year-old, well ahead of his peers as far as spelling and grammar go.
Zurc Atnas

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2010
we the wrote:
if the country new about novato police and the other agecies evil threats and attemnpts to couse death the country would demand fbi
muniplatingh onther lives by the criminmal cops to couse pain and death is what same of the criminal cops are doing
in marin sonoma area
Good lord. I certainly hope you are either trolling for responses or joking. If neither: 1. Seek professional help immediately 2. Get thee to school and pay close attention, asking for help when you do not understand. 3. Take responsibility for your own life. 4. Never post in a forum again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clackamas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman at center of landmark immigration case se... Wed wild child 1
News Terry Bean Arrested on Charges of Sex Abuse of ... May 1 Eugene 2
News Cops Sorry for Shooting Beloved Pony Mar '15 Spotted Girl 5
News Bike Thief Caught... Wait. He Steals Goats, Too? Mar '15 civilliberty 1
News Home Invasion Robbers Hit Wilsonville Home Jan '15 Sh33pDog 1
News A Lane County grand jury indicts prominent gay ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Whinny the Poo 4
News Kelsey McCune, accused of girl's kidnap and rap... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Grumpy cat sez GOOD 1
More from around the web