Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#1 Nov 10, 2006
revelation 15:1-2 And I saw another sign in the shamayim, great and marvelous, seven heavenly messengers having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of YHVH. 2. And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and them that had gotten the victory over tye beast and over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having the harps of ELOHIM.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#2 Nov 10, 2006
Revelation 15:3-4 And they sing the shir of Moshe the eved of the Master YHVH, and the shir of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are Your mitvot, Master YHVH El - Shaddai; tzadik and emet are Your halachot, O Melech of the kidushim.4.Who shall not fear you, O Master YHVH, and glorify Your name? For You alone are set - apart: for all nations shall come and worship before You; for Your mishpatim are made manifest.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#3 Nov 10, 2006
John 15:1-3 1. I am the Emet Vine, and My Abba is the Gardener.2.Every branch in Me that bears not fruit He takes away: and every branch that bears fruit, He purges it, that it may bring forth more fruit.3.Now you are clean through the word that I have spoken to you.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#4 Nov 10, 2006
John 16:1:3 1.These thins have I spoken to you, that you should not stumble. 2. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yes, the time comes, that whoever kills you will think that he does YHVH's service. 3. And these things will they do to you, because they have not known Me or the Abba.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#5 Nov 10, 2006
John 10:10 The thief comes not, but to steal and to kill, and to destroy: I am the Tov Shepherd gives His chayim for the sheep.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#6 Nov 10, 2006
Revelations 4:8 And the four beast had each of them six wings around him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH El-Shaddai, who was, and is and is to come.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#7 Nov 10, 2006
Romans 13:10-12 : 10. Ahava seeks no evil to its neighbor:therefor ahava is the completion of the Torah chayim. 11.And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we first came to believe. 13.The night is far spent, th Yom is at hand: let us therefore cast off the deeds of darkness, and let us put on the tallit of light.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#8 Nov 10, 2006
Isaiah 49:13 Sing, O shamayim; and be full of simcha, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for YHVH has comforted His people, and will have rachamim upon His afflicted.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#9 Nov 10, 2006
Isaiah 49:14-16 : 14. But Tzion said, YHVH has forsaken me, and my master has forgotten me. 15.Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have rachamim on the son of her womb? Yes perhaps, they may forget, yet will I not forget you. 16. See, I have graven you upon the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me.
Yeshua

Oregon City, OR

#10 Nov 10, 2006
Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on your strength, O Tzion; put on your beautiful garments, O Yahrushalayim, the set-apart city; from now on there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clackamas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon woman files suit against Airbnb over dis... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Dec '16 Driver 2
Clackamas County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Aubrey 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6948hldjgh 1
News New survey shows Clackamas County divided on pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Survey: Majority favors vehicle fee for road work (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
News Metro Council ratifies Riverwalk agreement (Apr '16) Apr '16 flood gates 1
More from around the web