Marijuana Eradication in the Post 2 D...

Marijuana Eradication in the Post 2 District

There are 80 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Marijuana Eradication in the Post 2 District. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

For four days last week, troopers from the Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville along with support from the KSP Aircraft Section conducted marijuana eradication in the Post 2 District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 10

Owensboro, KY

#61 Jun 30, 2010
Back to the point you distracted morons...
There is nothing wrong with weed. I don't smoke, but naturally I know people who do. It's really the least of worries in a county with a climbing methamphetamine statistic. And don't give me that crap about how it's a "gateway" drug. You're either the type of person that takes it a step further or you're not. I've known people who smoked the same amount of pot everyday for 30 years and that's ALL. In reality all we're doing is filling up our jail cells with potheads who rack up a few possession charges. Why do I care if you carry weed in your pocket? I don't want to pay for your meals in jail. I'd rather someone go sell that weed and pay their own damn bills! Meanwhile we've got thieves and sexual predators roaming the county who never get busted because everyone is too busy chasing the stoned 16 year olds. As far as planting it, what you don't know won't hurt you. I've never actually heard of someone getting charged because someone else planted weed on their land. If your land is large enough that you can't patrol it all the cops generally understand that and the sole punishment is confiscation. In retrospect, if weed were legal and taxed people wouldn't have to hide and plant it on others' land and the economy would be booming. Unfortunately, it's one of the few things people are still willing to spend their money on. I just can't figure out why people are so nosy. Honestly, does it really affect you if someone else, miles away is smoking pot?
jumper

Morgantown, KY

#62 Jun 30, 2010
'I take a toke,and all my cares go up in smoke'

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#63 Jun 30, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
Back to the point you distracted morons...
There is nothing wrong with weed. I don't smoke, but naturally I know people who do. It's really the least of worries in a county with a climbing methamphetamine statistic. And don't give me that crap about how it's a "gateway" drug. You're either the type of person that takes it a step further or you're not. I've known people who smoked the same amount of pot everyday for 30 years and that's ALL. In reality all we're doing is filling up our jail cells with potheads who rack up a few possession charges. Why do I care if you carry weed in your pocket? I don't want to pay for your meals in jail. I'd rather someone go sell that weed and pay their own damn bills! Meanwhile we've got thieves and sexual predators roaming the county who never get busted because everyone is too busy chasing the stoned 16 year olds. As far as planting it, what you don't know won't hurt you. I've never actually heard of someone getting charged because someone else planted weed on their land. If your land is large enough that you can't patrol it all the cops generally understand that and the sole punishment is confiscation. In retrospect, if weed were legal and taxed people wouldn't have to hide and plant it on others' land and the economy would be booming. Unfortunately, it's one of the few things people are still willing to spend their money on. I just can't figure out why people are so nosy. Honestly, does it really affect you if someone else, miles away is smoking pot?
This thread hasn't been on-point since the third post.

Since: May 10

Owensboro, KY

#64 Jul 1, 2010
I'm so glad you're the moderator. Oh wait... you're f*cking NOT. Maybe you should STAY on-point instead of debating whether or not my sister is a good parent. I'm sick of hearing it.
anyguy

Anderson, SC

#65 Jul 1, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
I'm so glad you're the moderator. Oh wait... you're f*cking NOT. Maybe you should STAY on-point instead of debating whether or not my sister is a good parent. I'm sick of hearing it.
typical muhlenberg hillbilly bullshit. "my daddy this, my sister that....." shut your inbred, trailer park, mullet weaering, wife beating ass the hell up. nobody gives a shit about you or your sister.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#66 Jul 1, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
I'm so glad you're the moderator. Oh wait... you're f*cking NOT. Maybe you should STAY on-point instead of debating whether or not my sister is a good parent. I'm sick of hearing it.
Thanks for letting everyone know. You let the cat out of the bag with that one, crushed my ego, completely obliterated my pride.

As for the comment towards your sister's mothering abilities, if you took the three minutes to read what I said- I was not questioning her abilities at all, IN FACT I was trying to give her advice on discussing the consumption of when everyone with an internet connection knows you're a mother. Quit acting pissy to put on some show to try to one-up me. It is not working. I was not debating a damn thing whatsoever, I was being helpful. Quit interpreting and take things for what they actually are. I am not going to rephrase anything I said because I will let you go back and let you feel like a dumbass on your own time. I never questioned her abilities at all, let alone debated it.
krickard

United States

#67 Jul 1, 2010
thanx apey. for not questioning my parenting skills, im for real a good mom and wife. no dope here. um, to anyguy, my sisters not from muhlenburgh, nor is she a wife beater. id say she would have to have a wife first in order to beat one down. and never have any of us ever rocked a mullet, our moms a hairdresser-she'd kill us. though there was that one phase dad went through during the achy-breaky heart days....hmmm...nah, not a mullet really. just a slight ponytail perhaps. maybe HE was toking a little. eeew. perhaps a midlife crisis?
anyguy

Anderson, SC

#68 Jul 1, 2010
krickard wrote:
thanx apey. for not questioning my parenting skills, im for real a good mom and wife. no dope here. um, to anyguy, my sisters not from muhlenburgh, nor is she a wife beater. id say she would have to have a wife first in order to beat one down. and never have any of us ever rocked a mullet, our moms a hairdresser-she'd kill us. though there was that one phase dad went through during the achy-breaky heart days....hmmm...nah, not a mullet really. just a slight ponytail perhaps. maybe HE was toking a little. eeew. perhaps a midlife crisis?
LOL!

Since: May 10

Eddyville, KY

#69 Jul 2, 2010
Apey, I'm tired of arguing with you. That's the only reason you're on here is to start sh!t with people and frankly, I've had enough. I'm only interested in having intelligent conversations with intellectual individuals. I read your post numerous times, I know what it said. You have put my sister's mothering abilities into the spotlight time and time again in many other forums. Just the fact that you feel you need to "educate" her on what, as a mother, she should and should not be saying is questioning her abilities. And regardless, what the HELL does that have to do with weed? I'm pissy?! Yeah pal, cuz you're just a big ol' box of rainbows and sunshine. I don't have to "try" to one up you, I thing logic says that if you're a bottom of the barrel individual everyone already has. You are nothing but a self-centered, arrogant sociopath who so desperately wants to be deemed "smart" and "witty" that I can't help but wonder what it is you're lacking that you're trying so damn hard to compensate for.
As for anyguy, I'm sorry if you have some sort of animosity towards your family, but I will always defend mine. If that's a problem for you don't mess with my sister or read my posts, simple as that. Obviously you're a backwoods inbreed yourself seeing as how you couldn't figure out I'm female based on MRS in MrsKyleFields. Therefore, as my sister stated, I AM a wife, not a wife beater. Muhlenberg County? Try Hopkins, hon. You're way off. Did the consistent posts in Madisonville forums and the fact that my location says "Dawson Springs" not give it away? All that aside, I'm not just defending my sister, I'm truly sick of weeding through the posts about her just to get to one that's relevant. If you truly "dont give a sh!t about me or my sister" you would feel the same.
Who

Dunmor, KY

#70 Jul 2, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
Apey, I'm tired of arguing with you. That's the only reason you're on here is to start sh!t with people and frankly, I've had enough. I'm only interested in having intelligent conversations with intellectual individuals. I read your post numerous times, I know what it said. You have put my sister's mothering abilities into the spotlight time and time again in many other forums. Just the fact that you feel you need to "educate" her on what, as a mother, she should and should not be saying is questioning her abilities. And regardless, what the HELL does that have to do with weed? I'm pissy?! Yeah pal, cuz you're just a big ol' box of rainbows and sunshine. I don't have to "try" to one up you, I thing logic says that if you're a bottom of the barrel individual everyone already has. You are nothing but a self-centered, arrogant sociopath who so desperately wants to be deemed "smart" and "witty" that I can't help but wonder what it is you're lacking that you're trying so damn hard to compensate for.
As for anyguy, I'm sorry if you have some sort of animosity towards your family, but I will always defend mine. If that's a problem for you don't mess with my sister or read my posts, simple as that. Obviously you're a backwoods inbreed yourself seeing as how you couldn't figure out I'm female based on MRS in MrsKyleFields. Therefore, as my sister stated, I AM a wife, not a wife beater. Muhlenberg County? Try Hopkins, hon. You're way off. Did the consistent posts in Madisonville forums and the fact that my location says "Dawson Springs" not give it away? All that aside, I'm not just defending my sister, I'm truly sick of weeding through the posts about her just to get to one that's relevant. If you truly "dont give a sh!t about me or my sister" you would feel the same.
who is your sister?

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#71 Jul 2, 2010
MrsKyleFields wrote:
Apey, I'm tired of arguing with you. That's the only reason you're on here is to start sh!t with people and frankly, I've had enough. I'm only interested in having intelligent conversations with intellectual individuals. I read your post numerous times, I know what it said. You have put my sister's mothering abilities into the spotlight time and time again in many other forums. Just the fact that you feel you need to "educate" her on what, as a mother, she should and should not be saying is questioning her abilities. And regardless, what the HELL does that have to do with weed? I'm pissy?! Yeah pal, cuz you're just a big ol' box of rainbows and sunshine. I don't have to "try" to one up you, I thing logic says that if you're a bottom of the barrel individual everyone already has. You are nothing but a self-centered, arrogant sociopath who so desperately wants to be deemed "smart" and "witty" that I can't help but wonder what it is you're lacking that you're trying so damn hard to compensate for.
Yes. Everyone can tell you're tired of arguing with me, especially from this and the previous posts.

As a bottom of the barrel individual with nothing left to live for, let me ask this- what was stopping you from getting the thread back on topic?...instead of trying to be belligerent and argumentative towards something I said. I think you got a bone for me and, quite frankly, I'm flattered.

Anyway folks, I said it before and I will say it again. I have no problem with marijuana and its production. As long as people don't mess with other people's property while they are doing it. If the landowner gives the producer permission to grow pot on their property, all power to them.
krickard

United States

#72 Jul 2, 2010
if, umm, i had a friend, you know, a friend of a friend, would you, ummm, ape, maybe uhhhh allow this friend of a friend of mine, you know...plant a crop-of sorts-nothing illegal, of course, on your particular property? this has to be kept on the down low, of course, because *corn* is, well, a precious commodity...i will, i mean, my friend will give you a cut, from the uhhh corn...
;) lol!

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#73 Jul 3, 2010
krickard wrote:
if, umm, i had a friend, you know, a friend of a friend, would you, ummm, ape, maybe uhhhh allow this friend of a friend of mine, you know...plant a crop-of sorts-nothing illegal, of course, on your particular property? this has to be kept on the down low, of course, because *corn* is, well, a precious commodity...i will, i mean, my friend will give you a cut, from the uhhh corn...
;) lol!
LOL, K!
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#74 Jul 3, 2010
krickard wrote:
well a**holes, my child does actually ATTEND SCHOOL! from 8 to 2:40 which would allot me plenty of time to do a massive burnout if i so choose...
hmmm,*sniff, sniff* i smell STUPID PEOPLE!
and you are concerned that my child will grow up to be a homicidal maniac? fyi-shes an only child, its a miracle she is even here, and i cant have anymore children besides her-so yes, shes spoiled. get over it. perhaps you should post about parents who wear big fur coats in winter while their children are in t-shirts, parents who dont feed their kids, parents who leave their kids with everyone all the time just to run around and be big ho-bags, parents who give their kids up because they want to party, parents who put the most raggedy a** clothes on their kids that arent even weather appropriate, parents that let their kids walk around with a stream of green snot hanging from their nose, parents that send heir kids to school infested in lice or sicker than dogs because they dont want to tend to them, parents who dope their kids up on benedry or insist they need ritalin just to knock em out so they dont have to deal with them, moms who have a different man around every day of the week and have the kids calling them all daddy, parents who dont get up with their kids before school and help them get dressed and do their hair and feed them breakfast...
maybe you cant say anything about those parents because maybe you are one...who knows. my post was not about my parenting skills, per se, but about the fact that i clearly couldnt be deemed unfit, nor do i do drugs, because my child and husband are my life. you can post back and say what you want, but you better not even try to harass my child. im a true mother, my job never ends. im the first one awake in the morning and the last one to sleep.
Hey now lady you're the one who said your kid never went ANYWHERE without you. I figured you homeschooled the poor thing or she wasnt old enough for school yet.

BTW, I bet Joran Vandersloot's parents thought they were great parents too...
krickard

United States

#75 Jul 4, 2010
i know. im sure your parents thought they were great parents too.

Since: May 10

White Plains, KY

#76 Jul 4, 2010
I thought the school part was just assumed. Don't most people's kids go to school? Joran Van Der Sloot did have good parents for all we know, that bitch in Peru that he killed apparently didn't. And maybe Natalee Holloway's mom should have taught her daughter not to go off alone with strange men.
Now crucify me for my lack of sympathy, I know it's coming lol.
sinbad

Evansville, IN

#77 Jul 8, 2010
What is better that winning the special olympics? Not being retarded.
FatherHelterSkelter wrote:
BIG BAD OLD APE LINKON THINKS ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TYPE A FEW WORDS ON A DISCUSSION FORUM AND HE CAN SCARE SOMEBODY ----> HA HA HA FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!
Yeah i know what a trail cam is you pathetic retard.
Bubbles

United States

#78 Sep 15, 2010
summer time
Bubbles

Greenville, KY

#79 Sep 16, 2010
Bubbles wrote:
summer time
I don't know who you are,but you are not me!!!!!!!!!!Quit using my ip

Since: Sep 10

Dunmor, KY

#80 Sep 23, 2010
so where did they find them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empire Music Thread Jun 24 Musikologist 2
Christian County Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '16 Musikologist 9
Need to know Feb '16 Mandy long 1
corruption (Nov '14) Feb '16 Getready 3
Tim smith Jan '16 durgin 1
News KY bill would protect clerks who refuse marriag... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 4
News Up to 700 new jobs coming to Hopkinsville (Jun '12) May '15 Retired Farmer 12
More from around the web