ABLE Commission Dismantles Giant Moon...

ABLE Commission Dismantles Giant Moonshine Still Found In Choctaw County

There are 7 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Jan 4, 2013, titled ABLE Commission Dismantles Giant Moonshine Still Found In Choctaw County. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Investigators said the father and son duo of Larry and George Holder were operating the still on George's land.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Boswell Resident

Pottsboro, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Wow what a surprise. What a fine, fine family!!
crime

Durant, OK

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Boswell Resident wrote:
Wow what a surprise. What a fine, fine family!!
Is this is a federal crime? And if it is, then why didn't they get charged in federal court? Why county?
Jean

Hugo, OK

#3 Jan 9, 2013
This is the first time in years that I've heard anyone making moonshine here in Choctaw County. This must have been a big operation according to the paper.
c m w

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
terry parks couldnt get a cut so he busted them. When he got sworn in the same day........
hotshot

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2013
c m w wrote:
terry parks couldnt get a cut so he busted them. When he got sworn in the same day........
i know thats the most truthful statement that i heard from anyone in my life ....... who ever u r, u hit the nail on the head .
terry choat ex hugo resident THANK GOD ..........
kwitcherbitchin

Hugo, OK

#6 Feb 28, 2013
i dont know why they are making a big deal about busting one still. there has always been moonshine around choctaw county and that's not going to change anytime soon
Verbal Ninja

Sulphur, OK

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Anyone thouhgt maybe with as high as gas is nowdays that they were making there own fuel, and if so, whats wrong with that. I actually thought about making my own but, figured i would get blamed for making shine. Oh forgot government woundnt get their cut. Pretty shitty to me when we would legalize pot but not home brewed whisky. Cant wait till a revolution. I know which side ill be on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Choctaw County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's stop meth (May '16) Jan '17 somone that knows 2
Mckayla Wynn , Garland (Dec '15) Dec '16 lmao 4
Jeff c crabb married neesa t russell on 3/20/2015 (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jphm760 1
thomas carpino (Apr '15) Apr '15 susi 1
brooke michelle coile (Mar '15) Mar '15 crystal coile 1
News Hugo Family's Christmas Ruined By Alleged Teena... (Dec '13) Dec '13 wallywest80 2
Looking for work (Dec '13) Dec '13 JT wood 1
More from around the web