Sex Offender Candidate for Vt. Senate

There are 3 comments on the Oct 8, 2008, WCAX-TV Burlington story titled Sex Offender Candidate for Vt. Senate. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

"Oh well. I know most voters are not going to warm up to my record," Larkin Forney said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

00HAHa00

Claremont, NH

#1 Oct 10, 2008
HA
Larkin Forney

Saint Albans, VT

#2 Oct 21, 2008
Visit my website, http://justiceforvermonters.org to learn more. There are new recent developments, and my record from 2002 will, without a doubt, be expunged.
Larkin Forney

Milton, VT

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Well, my record, unfortunately and unjustly, has not yet been expunged, because I get no proper redress of grievances due to the 14th Amendment. I learned about that as 1 of Vermont's 3 delegates to the Continental Congress 2009 in St. Charles, IL. I can prove the conspiracy between my daughter's mother and the mother's friend easily, but the unaccountable government and system ignore it. I outlined it all in my book, REVELATION: JUDGE THIS! I also list the events, outlining the conspiracy, summarily on my website, http://justiceforvermonters.org .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chittenden County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Support G... Nov '14 Volunteerco 1
News Survey: Vermont homeless population increases b... (Apr '14) Sep '14 DrJohnGofman -Pro... 25
News Skateland explores Essex location (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pat 1
News Despite Violations, Fines and Court Orders, an ... (May '11) Jul '12 Peggy Sue 10
News Vermont considers medical marijuana dispensaries (Apr '11) Jan '12 dispensories 6
News NewsChannel 5, Emergency Food Shelf Team Up For... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Survivalist Dude 1
News Equal rights, indeed (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike Mulligan 11
More from around the web