Briskey has abused his position on th...

Briskey has abused his position on the city of Leeds school board

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Briskey has abused his position on the city of Leeds school board. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

At the very moment when, following last year's municipal elections, we believed we could relax and let the City of Leeds municipal government and school board leadership do their jobs on behalf of the citizens they are elected to serve, up pops a story published in The Birmingham News on March 28, 2013, that bewilders even the most forgiving of us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

really

Newport, TN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Is anyone really surprised by this after all the crap with Supt John Moore? I'm not surprised they didn't get rid of him, my wife was president of the leeds middle school pto around this same time & had an affair with another man while we were still married & living together and parading him around in front of the students and everyone else setting a bad example with her unprofessional behavior as well and nobody ever did anything about that. She was also provided with a mercedes suv. I'm sure my now ex-wife and most of the local church goers and yentas will have a way less favorable opinion of Briskey than they do of Moore even though misconduct is misconduct. One out of three is better than nothing I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Covering Chilton County: Standoff In Clanton Over (Feb '08) Nov '17 LoveIsHealing 8
Leash Laws in Chilton County (Feb '07) Aug '16 sharon 9
News Police arrest 4 in meth lab bust (Feb '08) Jun '15 travis 22
Chilton County DHR. (Jan '07) Apr '15 fedup 66
Chilton county's, justice system is not,fair. (Aug '08) Jul '14 Chilton countian 72
kristal ratliff (Sep '09) Sep '12 15 and lovin it 4
News Alabama Tornado 2012: State of Emergency Delcar... (Jan '12) Jan '12 john 1
More from around the web