Richmond veteran detained by Secret S...

Richmond veteran detained by Secret Service

There are 101 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 18, 2012, titled Richmond veteran detained by Secret Service. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Brandon J. Raub's was taken into custody by Chesterfield County Police the evening of August 16th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#83 Sep 4, 2012
Better be careful no-show. If Social Services finds out you are worshiping goats in the alley where you service your johns they will cut you off.

No more welfare for nothead.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#84 Sep 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
China......the yellow nation. Seems odd that you'd have to depend on "colored" folk to do your dirty work. Whats up you little cretin!!!!!!!!!!
MONEY" IS MONEY" DUMB ASS; NO MATTER WHERE IT COME'S FROM. ACTUALLY" I" tried to SALE YOUR EVIL BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO ASS'S, TO THEM. THEY ANSWERED REAL QUICK" HELL NO: WE PAY YOU TO KEEP-UM EVIL BASTARDS. WE FIND-UM NEW WAY TO MAKE SOAP.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#85 Sep 5, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Better be careful no-show. If Social Services finds out you are worshiping goats in the alley where you service your johns they will cut you off.
No more welfare for nothead.
Yeah, i got your goat baphomet. Ask your gay son about servicing.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#86 Sep 5, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> MONEY" IS MONEY" DUMB ASS; NO MATTER WHERE IT COME'S FROM. ACTUALLY" I" tried to SALE YOUR EVIL BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO ASS'S, TO THEM. THEY ANSWERED REAL QUICK" HELL NO: WE PAY YOU TO KEEP-UM EVIL BASTARDS. WE FIND-UM NEW WAY TO MAKE SOAP.
China makes soap? Take a bath you stinking little urchin.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#87 Sep 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
China makes soap? Take a bath you stinking little urchin.
DUMB ASS" I" was trying to sell your sorry no good evil negro ass's to them, FOR ONE PENNY A HEAD: to MAKE SOAP OUT OF, INSTEAD OF OLD MULES, OR DONKEY'S.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#88 Sep 5, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> DUMB ASS" I" was trying to sell your sorry no good evil negro ass's to them, FOR ONE PENNY A HEAD: to MAKE SOAP OUT OF, INSTEAD OF OLD MULES, OR DONKEY'S.
Thanks CI, but i'm worth more than a billion of you racists put together. How bout i sell you to some brown back drug cartel in Mexico. Surely they could stuff your dead carcass with cocaine for shipment to the Cayman Islands.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#89 Sep 5, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Intersting you would say something like that....someone had the same thought about you. Tis a petty you turned out the way they imagined.
"petty" or did you mean pity. Please check your spelling.

Your comment makes no sense......
abortedbaby

Richmond, VA

#90 Sep 5, 2012
Adults who encourage teens to play cat and mouse games while in their cars/trucks which negatively effect children day after day, week after week and year after year are CRUEL IDIOTS!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#91 Sep 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, i got your goat baphomet. Ask your gay son about servicing.
Well at least you are admitting you have a goat no-show.

Now you just need to stop sexually abusing it nothead.

Or is that another of your Westboro Baptist teachings?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#92 Sep 6, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text>
"petty" or did you mean pity. Please check your spelling.
Your comment makes no sense......
Spelling is great, hitting the wrong keys sometimes makes me look like i graduated from your mamas home-school.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#93 Sep 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you are admitting you have a goat no-show.
Now you just need to stop sexually abusing it nothead.
Or is that another of your Westboro Baptist teachings?
Stay off the porn sites baphomet, you have a nasty mind.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#94 Sep 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay off the porn sites baphomet, you have a nasty mind.
So spews the Westboro Bapist racist fool.

But this thread isn't about you no-show. This thread is about the NObama jackbooted thugs that harassed an innocent veteran.

Cowards like you that never served shouldn't comment on things you have no knowledge of nothead.

Then again, based on your spews, you have very little knowledge of anything.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#95 Sep 7, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
So spews the Westboro Bapist racist fool.
But this thread isn't about you no-show. This thread is about the NObama jackbooted thugs that harassed an innocent veteran.
Cowards like you that never served shouldn't comment on things you have no knowledge of nothead.
Then again, based on your spews, you have very little knowledge of anything.
I have the info. on your third-breed wife. Its common knowledge that she is part black, part white and some vietnamese all mixed there together. She even helps you pay back child support for all them Amerasian children you fathered back in NAM.
Am i getting close to who you really are?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#96 Sep 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the info. on your third-breed wife. Its common knowledge that she is part black, part white and some vietnamese all mixed there together. She even helps you pay back child support for all them Amerasian children you fathered back in NAM.
Am i getting close to who you really are?
LOL Not even on the same planet no-show.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid in public no-show?

Your mentally deficient racist spews prove your sub-human intelligence level and show the world just how truly stupid you truly are nothead.
heads

Kansas City, MO

#97 Sep 7, 2012
...www.hide-news.org/forum/cit y/richmond-va/TV05F04FM5V1LT09 1
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#98 Sep 8, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Not even on the same planet no-show.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid in public no-show?
Your mentally deficient racist spews prove your sub-human intelligence level and show the world just how truly stupid you truly are nothead.
Did your mixed race wife turn her NAACP card in?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#99 Sep 8, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mixed race wife turn her NAACP card in?
LOL Yes, it sucks to be you no-show.

Cowards like you never serve their country nothead.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid in public no-show?

Your mentally deficient racist spews prove your sub-human intelligence level and show the world just how truly stupid you truly are nothead.
new hammer time

Baltimore, MD

#100 Sep 9, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes, it sucks to be you no-show.
Cowards like you never serve their country nothead.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong and stupid in public no-show?
Your mentally deficient racist spews prove your sub-human intelligence level and show the world just how truly stupid you truly are nothead.
I can't blame you for the misery that a gay azz son and a mixed race wife have brought you. No wonder your goats ate sick of hearing your dumb shyt.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#101 Sep 9, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't blame you for the misery that a gay azz son and a mixed race wife have brought you. No wonder your goats ate sick of hearing your dumb shyt.
Shut it you bitter old blue gum. Your SNAP card out of money already?? Usually you don't get this nasty till late in the month when your hungry. Nibble on some pigs feet and shut your trap!
usaallstars

Richmond, VA

#102 Sep 12, 2012
The cheerleading coach from USA ALLSTARS was convicted today and sentenced to 20 years for sexually abusing children. I hope the Christian organization, USA ALLSTARS, takes better care of our children in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
News Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 5
News Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
News Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
More from around the web